Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperD

Little_girl.jpg

Comments appreciated! :)

good lighting...good metering....nice catch lights...wat else can i say ya hah...gr8...

Hi sniper ,

Great pix .

Personally , I felt that the ring on the girl's left eye is a bit distracting . Perhaps can work on a bit more light on the left side ? :D

hmmm.. SniperD, after i attended Sarah Silver's workshop, i understood that white's that are too white ain't too good. so in this case, perhaps, meter off slightly more to the left of the girl (towards the light) would be better. just my thoughts... if you attended the workshop, i think you'll get what i mean? ;)

as for the feel.. it exudes innocence and curiosity of the subject to why she's being taken. very nice. brings out the moment through her expression :)

JermsDayOut said:
hmmm.. SniperD, after i attended Sarah Silver's workshop, i understood that white's that are too white ain't too good. so in this case, perhaps, meter off slightly more to the left of the girl (towards the light) would be better. just my thoughts... if you attended the workshop, i think you'll get what i mean? ;)

as for the feel.. it exudes innocence and curiosity of the subject to why she's being taken. very nice. brings out the moment through her expression :)

hey hey, thanks for the feedback. after evaluating , I agreed with your pointers - guess I push the spectrum a little too much this time.

will try and work on it again. Cheerz! :)

-> Coca88: appreciated your f/b too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.