Girl waiting for mother by jetty <Pulau Aur>

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxwayne

Nov 6, 2007
Girl waiting at jetty.

Over the weekend, I was diving at Aur. Didn't bring my nikons but still brought a point and shoot but manage to get this coming back from a dive and the little girl is waiting at the jetty for her mum to arrive to help carry the food supplies back to the kitchen. Would like some comments on whether a tighter crop is needed. Does the sephia work?, I shot against the sun so I wished the expression on the girl's face could have showed, but with pns thats the best u can get i guess. Other C&C welcome.

DiveAur83.jpg

Hmmm.. my focus is actually on the ang mo lady in the center, she is in focus and have eye contact with the camera. I have to search awhile before I can find the girl you are talking about. In terms of the title, I think it failed to convey that message but that's just me. A better angle to isolate the girl and capturing her expression would be a plus.

would like to know why you place the little girl in zone 2 while but you can see the feature of the ang moh lady clearly.

would like to know why you place the little girl in zone 2 while but you can see the feature of the ang moh lady clearly.

it was the girl waiting for her mother to return from the mainland which caught my eye, and the angmor lady was looking at her as she waited under the noonday sun at the jetty trying to get some shade.

1) i dont get the feel/mood.

2) since your subject is the little girl, you might want to place it in zone 4 so viewers can see her expression.

3) cant tell if the lady in the background is looking at the little girl or she is just curious about you taking this photo.

4) suggest to crop away the left side until the pillar.

Status
Not open for further replies.