Girl gets scratches from Stray Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

centuryegg

Aug 16, 2005
Seems that there is news that a 3 year old girl was scratched by a stray cat that ventured into her home and the result. Cat caught and put down and now plans being considered to mass cull all cats in the area.

What are your thoughts on the cat situation as a whole in Spore? Do we have too many strays that it is a problem? and do feeders(People who feed cats regularly) are they a nuisance or are they doing a public service?

Share your thoughts.

Too many inconsiderate drunk drivers have caused needless death on the roads. Let's also cull drunk drivers.:thumbsd: :thumbsd:

its the house owner's fault, they never close their house properly and if they dun disturb the cat, the cat wont attack..

dunno kill the cat for wat, these ppl only think for themselves, selfish bunch of xxxxxxxxxx :thumbsd:
CATS ARE LIVING THINGS !!! THEY ALSO HAS THE RIGHT TO LIVE !!!

cull cats for wat? imagine next life u are a cat, and u got to roam arnd the neighbourhood for food, and i m sure u will be glad there still are ppl nice enuff to feed u. and imagine how u will feel if the humans got the right to just grab u and castrate u or kill u?
If only this ppl can be a cat for one day, to let them know how a cat feels.

instead i agree with G-man to cull the drunk drivers first

kcuf2 said:
its the house owner's fault, they never close their house properly and if they dun disturb the cat, the cat wont attack..

dunno kill the cat for wat, these ppl only think for themselves, selfish bunch of xxxxxxxxxx :thumbsd:
CATS ARE LIVING THINGS !!! THEY ALSO HAS THE RIGHT TO LIVE !!!
very bad example

it is like saying that if a girl is raped, it is her fault :nono:

It's the nature of cats to attack things that seem aggressive.
The cat was just frightened, that's all.

Imagine you going to a huge unexplored cave, and you see a young bear inside.
It gets frightened of you and tries to shoo you away (growling all the while). You attack it with your sword.

What's the difference between you and the cat now?

ortega said:
:eek: it is the nature of cats to attack when frightened??!!???

that is bad as well :nono:

It is the nature of all animals to attack when frightened and when it sees no other way out, even us humans.

G-man said:
It is the nature of all animals to attack when frightened and when it sees no other way out, even us humans.
saying that wil get them all culled

dogs that attack ppl get put to sleep

ortega said:
saying that wil get them all culled

dogs that attack ppl get put to sleep

Sadly it's us humans that think we're above other animals. It is a sad fact when some clueless people just equate 1 act with all of the same species.

So anyone has any views on reckless drunk drivers who've caused needless accidents/deaths being culled?

mattlock said:
we should put errant cats in jail.
*clap, clap, clap* I like this response the best!! :bsmilie:
Make it pay for the medical bill too!

what if the fault is wif the kids???

I've seen many cases, children frightening stray, throwing stones at them, etc...

I believe stray cats won't anyhow enter into ppls home, unless they r being lured into..

Stray cats probably came from families whose children wanted to rear one and got abandoned the moment they lose interest in it. The fault and cause begins with us.

I have no opinions over the culling of cats. However, I do believe that feeding stray cats is as good as feeding monkeys in water catchment areas. It's like they love to feed them yet they do not want the responsibility to take them home, wash and clean them.

And no, I'll never go near a stray cat. The pussy at home will get jealous if she smells another scent.

So... who wants to be a cat lawyer to defend the cat?? Maybe it was in self defence. Esp since I have seen parents teaching their kids to kick the cat. I think these parents would be happy to join Nazi germany.

Usually cat won't attack things larger than them without a reason, what was causing the the cat to attack the girl in the first place???

G-man said:
Sadly it's us humans that think we're above other animals. It is a sad fact when some clueless people just equate 1 act with all of the same species.

So anyone has any views on reckless drunk drivers who've caused needless accidents/deaths being culled?
don't get me wrong, i like cats, in fact i had 2 at one time. (both died from old age)

I am just saying that it is not too smart to make comments like that as it will backfire.
Have a nice day :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by: G-man

Too many inconsiderate drunk drivers have caused needless death on the roads. Let's also cull drunk drivers.

A girl is raped, lets cut off the dicks of all guys in the area.

firestone said:
A girl is raped, lets cut off the dicks of all guys in the area.:thumbsd:

Did the girl got raped near Toa Payoh,,,, I am scared leh.....I need to find a housing agent soon, how?

Agree with G-man that we should cull drunk drivers 1st, statistically, there are more deaths from drunk drivers than from stray cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.