Ginza Plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc360

May 25, 2006
Just wanted to go there to eat KFC there but the whole complex was closed and fenced up. Anyone knows what is going to happen?

A loss of a convenient neighbourhood shopping mall is very bad.... :thumbsd:

from what i heard ginza has been taken over by capitaland..
it's gonna go on renovation..until when i dunno..
the new ginza will have giant hypermarket inside..

it is undergoing renovation..so no more KFC or Macdonalds there le.
has been closed since late feb and i'm not sure when it'll be done

giant hypermarket? that rox!!

havent been back to hall so never visit ginza for a long time... ginza is a great place to do grocery shopping for hostelites! :bsmilie:

meanwhile.. shop at sheng shiong lor~ :bsmilie: good place to shop also...

somehow, i feel that the kfc there tastes better than other places.
like the one at funan really cannot compare with the one at ginza.
will definately miss ginza plaza for its kfc.

Giant? Oh no! :cry:

I only get to see super long cashier queues at Giant...... compared to no queues at the old Shop n Save... :bsmilie:

For the meantime I'll have to keep myself busy at other place, probably CS. :think:

Ginza was almost like a ghost town the last time I was there. :bsmilie:

imagine all that air-con wasted. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

BAD location :sticktong

Haha! It was closed about a month ago. I love walking thru the quiet lanes of Ginza from the NUS High Sch bus stop. West Coast is already so convenient. Vivo is just a 20 min bus ride away!

wa...seems like capital land is everywhere now

Used to stay juz the opposite block...608...the place lacks the x-factor...not much crowd except for the residence...i heard Sembawang shopping ctr also on renovations...

Used to stay juz the opposite block...608...the place lacks the x-factor...not much crowd except for the residence...i heard Sembawang shopping ctr also on renovations...

About time for some major revamp. I can't believe how any business can survive with that kind of traffic.

About time for some major revamp. I can't believe how any business can survive with that kind of traffic.
but the only bisnes that was doing fine the last time i was there was the cybercafe...maybe that time still not many got internet access at home...

but the only bisnes that was doing fine the last time i was there was the cybercafe...maybe that time still not many got internet access at home...

Actually KFC was doing okay as well, it has okay business on weekends, although there was no long queues. The 1 plus 1 shop selling snacks should have quite good business as well, some of the food is almost 50% cheaper than in other places! They are parallel import, but who cares when the price is so low.... :bsmilie:

Actually I was supposed to go there for some snack purchase for my club but is was cancelled, lucky if not can't keep my promise of bag bags of food for 10 bucks. I miss it now. :bheart: :thumbsup:

At the rate things are going, one day soon CapitalLands will take over the whole island .....:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.