Gillette Shaver

I am using . . .

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remember the good old Gillette Excel Sensor given free by Mindef when we enroll? I'm still using it. Can still get refills. Luckily.

The rest of the newer models are just marketing gimmicks, IMO. We just need a shaver with 1 or 2 blades at the most.

Fusion aftershave no.

Fusion Gel yes. Not so nice. The 'foam' not so much kick. I'd switched to using Gatsby Shaving Foam liaoz. Very cooling, roxor! :thumbsup:

jsbn, where to find the Gatsby Shaving Foam? :dunno:
TIA.

The good old Gillette DE razors still gives me the closest baby butt smooth shave and best value

For people looking for a menthol kick in their shaving routine, try lathering up a Godrej Menthol Mist shaving cream ( about $SGD 2+ for an unassuming looking tube). And give urself a nice Old Spice AS splash after that.

Ryan

I use my Gillette Shaver once in a week every friday night for my upper part of my mouth and for the lower part of my mouth, I use two gold $1 coins!:cool:

The good old Gillette DE razors still gives me the closest baby butt smooth shave and best value

For people looking for a menthol kick in their shaving routine, try lathering up a Godrej Menthol Mist shaving cream ( about $SGD 2+ for an unassuming looking tube). And give urself a nice Old Spice AS splash after that.

Ryan

Gillette DE razors - wah! Old school indeed.
Where did you get the Godrej?

Not as old school as using straight razors :bsmilie: DE Blades are pretty cheap and sharp, i dun feel too bad changing for a smooth shave compared to my old mach 3 cartridges. ( U know Gillette rips u more than 4500% profit on each cartridge erh )

U can get Godrej stuffs in Mustafa. It is a big brand in India. I bought mine from a local indian provision shop in Bukit Batok for 2.60 a tube. Just be sure u get the menthol mist shaving cream ( blue tube ) instead of the fresh lime ( green tube ). Super shioke and wakes u up in the morning when u apply onto the face

Pretty easy to work up a nice thick lubricating lather with a simple shaving brush. Doesn't smell elaborate and extravagant like the European shaving creams. But after lathering shld remind u of the old barber shops :bsmilie:

Ryan

I think that the prices offered by the toiletries shop (eg. Venus) are better than the supermarkets.

Last time I cut myself with mach 3.
Very cool: 3 evenly spaced parallel cuts :D

Last time I cut myself with mach 3.
Very cool: 3 evenly spaced parallel cuts :D

Now you can get the new razor and get 5 cuts instead. :thumbsup:

Where is a good place to get refill for either the fusion or mach3?

go to chinatown food center, upper floor, there's two shops, ocean and one more swanson, cheaper than market price