gift suggestions for mum's birthday


Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2002
975
0
0
hErE lAh
#1
Hi

Been cracking my brains but no ideas whatsoever. Any gift suggestions for mum's birthday?

Very urgent cos its today!!!!
 

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
667,081
1
38
27
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
#2
Originally posted by lavenderlilz
Hi

Been cracking my brains but no ideas whatsoever. Any gift suggestions for mum's birthday?

Very urgent cos its today!!!!
Get the lady a Camera ;p
 

xin

New Member
Apr 4, 2003
321
0
0
41
City Hall
peixin.clubsnap.org
#5
Aiyoh... U should know Ur mum better than us rite??
Like wat she likes... wat is her interest......

Think wat we can suggest is very superficial...... like jewellery..... etc.....
 

Jun 2, 2002
975
0
0
hErE lAh
#6
Originally posted by Poledra
"How about some jade?"



:p
my mum's taste in jade way too high for me liao. The really nice ones are so ex. The cheaper ones just look so obiangski man! ;p
 

Jun 2, 2002
975
0
0
hErE lAh
#7
Originally posted by xin
Aiyoh... U should know Ur mum better than us rite??
Like wat she likes... wat is her interest......

Think wat we can suggest is very superficial...... like jewellery..... etc.....
aiya she's not really interested in anything & doesn't need anything. so that is why I've reached a blank.

Superficial never mind - your ideas might jog my mind abit..
 

iceman

New Member
Jan 28, 2003
375
0
0
near e4
Visit site
#11
how about giving her some framed photos that encompass the family? :)

hopefully it is not too late ...
 

Poledra

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
557
0
0
33
Near the Clouds
Visit site
#12
Originally posted by lavenderlilz
my mum's taste in jade way too high for me liao. The really nice ones are so ex. The cheaper ones just look so obiangski man! ;p
Have you ever looked at Kate Reyes's collection of jade?
She designed her own pieces and I even fell in love with some pieces.
But they are $200++...

*hintmynextbirthdayhint*

:D

kidding..
:p
 

xin

New Member
Apr 4, 2003
321
0
0
41
City Hall
peixin.clubsnap.org
#15
Originally posted by Poledra
Have you ever looked at Kate Reyes's collection of jade?
She designed her own pieces and I even fell in love with some pieces.
But they are $200++...

*hintmynextbirthdayhint*

:D

kidding..
:p
Weird that young girls interested in jades....
Tot only Obaasans interested in such stuff.....

Poledra so fast promoted???

:sweatsm:
 

Jun 2, 2002
975
0
0
hErE lAh
#17
Originally posted by Retro
Get a simple diamond ring .... or a pendant? Loads of sales now ....
erm she's got a big rock which I can't top lah.

Thanks anyway :)
 

Jun 2, 2002
975
0
0
hErE lAh
#18
Originally posted by xin
Weird that young girls interested in jades....
Tot only Obaasans interested in such stuff.....

Poledra so fast promoted???

:sweatsm:
Aiya develop more sophisticated taste faster mah. Heh when I was her age - jewellery was the last thing on my mind :angel:
 

Jun 2, 2002
975
0
0
hErE lAh
#19
Originally posted by AdamGoi
How about looking deep into her eyes and say,"You're the best mum that God has blessed me with!" :D
Oh well I bought a precious moments' figurine that has something to the effect. Its a figure of a mother reading from a bible to her 2 children.
 

#20
Actually, the best gift that you can give is your love and your time. Bring her out, go for a spa treatment? Spoil her ... spend some quality time together ... I would think that would be a great present.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom