Not open for further replies.

bengchiat

Mar 14, 2008
peanuts la.
thank goodness most stocks rebounded,
or it'll be banana this time.

LuCiDaAl

Feb 23, 2004
This falls inside my "area of concern" and not in my "area of influence". Since nobody is going to die, lets move along.:)

Gizmore

Jul 11, 2006
it is amazing that government can take such huge risk and yet they can't use the money to help the poor...

jawzsg

Feb 10, 2008
Moi live in a flat
try telling those ministers with fat pay check to go help the poor...:rolleyes:
what poor??? they are no longer classified poor... new terms = "forgotten". hence the charity are now seeking funding from the private sector, seeking private volunteers etc... those that they felt might still remember...... :angry::angry::angry:

Dec 23, 2007
ITs okie .. they still got another US$675m to loose anyway ... !!!

dreaming

Oct 22, 2006
it is amazing that government can take such huge risk and yet they can't use the money to help the poor...
:bsmilie: they will say help the poor and we all get poorer. help the riches and they will be a few peanut richer.. :bsmilie:

eyes

Nov 15, 2003
Australia
www.aljazeera.net
Anyway, I kind of share some common sentiments with this article on issues such as we should adopt the first world country approach in having an independant inquiry into substaintial losses suffered in which the monies are not even tax but pension funds of thou the citizenry. :)

GIC may lose more than SGD$20 billion dollars of Singapore’s reserves

Yoh

Dec 11, 2004
Many good years ahead. :bsmilie:

UandMe

Sep 18, 2005
www.flickriver.com
How many ways can we withdraw our provident funds (CPF)? :cry::(
There will only be one way soon, that is when we die (assuming you still have much left after servicing your ridiculous housing price).

More good years ahead. :thumbsup:

Numnumball

Mar 6, 2009
Central
Its peanuts compared to what they had raked in the previous years..
there's always ups and downs mah in investment mah...

UandMe

Sep 18, 2005
www.flickriver.com
there's always ups and downs mah in investment mah...
Ya there is. But just dun increase this and increase that whenever they lost money.

To have to get president approval for 4.9 billion to help the economy while they have tens of billions to gamble freely is a joke to me.

Numnumball

Mar 6, 2009
Central
Ya there is. But just dun increase this and increase that whenever they lost money.

To have to get president approval for 4.9 billion to help the economy while they have tens of billions to gamble freely is a joke to me.
Yah.. Toally agreed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom