Giant seawall for SG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah, going to cost alot, somemore Jurong Port got ships in & out so often. from red dot to fish tank? :faint:

great! build an entire container and air-con the whole island. :)

i remembered in physics, when the ice floating in a cup of water melts, the water level won't rise..
so is gloabel warming is fact or fiction?

i remembered in physics, when the ice floating in a cup of water melts, the water level won't rise..
provided all the ice is below the water level, so the mass is still the same, but it is above water level, will add to the mass of water.

Definitely FRICTION.... TRUE AND TRUE.....stay tune this farce by Al Gore is begining smell scampy at the surface and it is not holding up well in water unlike an ice cube!

Interesting. Your statement prompted me to read this.

make Sg float above water makes more sense than building seawall. water how high oso still above sea level. :lovegrin:

They build and we pay.

Apart from green house effect which cause the rise of the water level, what abt those sinking and dumping of aircraft carrier, tanks etc... into the sea? Wouldn't those also cause the water level up? Those oil tanker which sink due to accident, also might have impact on the water level too. I think although not much but time over time, a bit add up to a lot. By the time the water level cover sg, we already become ashes long time already, haha! :bsmilie:

Apart from green house effect which cause the rise of the water level, what abt those sinking and dumping of aircraft carrier, tanks etc... into the sea? Wouldn't those also cause the water level up? Those oil tanker which sink due to accident, also might have impact on the water level too. I think although not much but time over time, a bit add up to a lot. By the time the water level cover sg, we already become ashes long time already, haha! :bsmilie:

we'll send seawater to outerspace! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.