ghostly pic ~~~~ ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

West_ray

Feb 10, 2003
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
hey anyone care to share/contribute a list of scariest places in singapore ??? well ... scariest places are referring to those places with frequent unexplainable encounter and such ... and of coz ... hoping that there would there be chances of images caught on film ...

any been to old changi hospital to take pics before ??? :sweat:

do any one of u taken any pics that have "unusual" things?? i mean ... those things that are easily being mistaken as ghost or unexplainable image ...

just curious though ... coz got many of my friends asking whether i came across those things in my photos or not ....

West_ray said:
do any one of u taken any pics that have "unusual" things?? i mean ... those things that are easily being mistaken as ghost or unexplainable image ...

just curious though ... coz got many of my friends asking whether i came across those things in my photos or not ....

You mean effect done by the camera or it happen to captured such images?

Cheers,
Henry

West_ray said:
yah i mean happen to captured such image ...

hahahaha so far i've not captured any of this kind of images yet hehehehe well if i did it would be so cool!!! well still erry
:sweat:

Cheers,
Henry

ammox77 said:
hahahaha so far i've not captured any of this kind of images yet hehehehe well i did it would be so cool!!! well still erry
:sweat:

Cheers,
Henry

i also never capture before... don't wanna try later like ring see the photo 7 days to live haha.... :D

hmm .. actualy i'm quite interesting to find out abt those scary places ... but no lobang lehz ... maybe i should start a thread ... listing those places in Singapore ..... :D

can any moderator help me change this thread title to "Scaries Places in Singapore" ? ... thanks ar ...

Actually....one good place to explore is at Changi Village. There are lots of old haunted building. This include the old hospital that is use during the war, as well as the old army camp that claim lots of youngster's life in the olden days.
:confused: :sweat:

pin said:
Actually....one good place to explore is at Changi Village. There are lots of old haunted building. This include the old hospital that is use during the war, as well as the old army camp that claim lots of youngster's life in the olden days.
:confused: :sweat:

is there a way to old changi hospital? coz the entrance is guarded by some kinda housekeeper and dogs ...

West_ray said:
is there a way to old changi hospital? coz the entrance is guarded by some kinda housekeeper and dogs ...

You can go there after dark. No guard will be there as I understand he will leave the place by 4.00pm. ;)

stor said:
You can go there after dark. No guard will be there as I understand he will leave the place by 4.00pm. ;)

nahz!!! i used to go there with my other 2 friends at around 7pm ... was chased by the guards and two BLOODY DOGS !!!

but lucky the 2 dogs chased my 2 friends and not me ... dunno y ...

ehh. should not be a problem, try to go there ard 12 midnight or later. U will be amazed at how many funny characters are looming ard old changi hospital, with torch light.

Why i know? :embrass:
Becoz joined and helped out at a university orientation camp's "treasure hunt" there. I was stationed inside the ICU (intensive care unit) with another partner to act as a way points for the newbies.

Oh my!!!!!! :sweat: Some more after stationed there, to save battery didnt light the torch, only one candle on the floor. To be frank, while inside there, it is damn eerie, and at few points, my partner and i felt some kind of presence(u know lar) but both did not dare to speak of this until we finished off the duty in the camp.

And funny thing is throughout our 2 hours duty, at least 6 groups of different ppl (not anyone from our camp) pass thru the ICU. Got ah gua grp(5ppl); punky youngsters; some uncle at their 30s blah blah blah. Seems like constantly got ppl walk ard the hospital (explore? :devil: )

So, given another chance, i would not dare to go back to the particular ICU room. :sweat:

If u want to try it out, remember to bring 3 other frens along(1 is too few) and bring extra batteries for the torch and maybe flash?

huh ??? go there after 12mdnight??? ... it's not the "presence" i'm afraid of ... but it's the way in ... i heard tat there's some "secret" entrance at the surrounding right???

as for those ppl in the hosiptal ... they are probably taking drugs or some form of religion kinds of event there ... tat's wat i know from my online friends ...

but anyone took any pics in tat hospital before??? i've seen some pics on the webbies , can felt the "empty-ness" inside lehz ... tat's y very curious to go in ...

got. Sometime the noise i obtain from long exposure at night shot look some how look like the west "orbs" ......those orb-like ghost

And low light and underexposed shot in night time near forest-like terrain,some of my firend wearing white looklike ghost.

maybe can get a group of clubsnapper go together to some eerie places and snap snap snap.... :bsmilie:

West_ray said:
nahz!!! i used to go there with my other 2 friends at around 7pm ... was chased by the guards and two BLOODY DOGS !!!

but lucky the 2 dogs chased my 2 friends and not me ... dunno y ...

Oh! so I got some misleading info. :embrass: I guess your two friends had some no-human smell :bsmilie: Good luck in chasing ghost. As a recent British Ghost Catcher said recently 'he will die a happy man if he sees one'.

stor said:
Oh! so I got some misleading info. :embrass: I guess your two friends had some no-human smell :bsmilie: Good luck in chasing ghost. As a recent British Ghost Catcher said recently 'he will die a happy man if he sees one'.

haha ... then ask hte ghost catcher go n die and catch himself and be happy everafter ....

hey as for the Orbs .... can it be explain using photography technique ?????

Not sure for the orbs explaination....

For me is noise as i have stated...
Some ghostly picture is obviously photoshop and fake
(eg. a full frontal shot of a ghost with nicely perfect exposure and good compostition, you thought what?! Fatal Frame the game?? :bsmilie: )

Some picture are because of the angle which are shot and look like supernatural subject
( eg. One picture i saw in the net where somebody shot a headless person at the railway station but actually is a beggar sleepingwith one leg on the floor and another resting on the bench..)

I cant think of any thing about the orbs i video other than special effect demostrated by some experts..

Got a group in think from the spi-sg.com are a group of people gathering and go take picture of ghost with some special equipment.

West_ray said:
huh ??? go there after 12mdnight??? ... it's not the "presence" i'm afraid of ... but it's the way in ... i heard tat there's some "secret" entrance at the surrounding right???

well, the main entrance is available ard that time 12 midnight as of last time i ventured in with the entire camps. And there is another entrance via a tiny narrow staircase up via a roadside, got bus stop near there also. maybe u wanna scout ard for it.

think there won't be any guard at the entrance after midnight(it is too eerie for them to be stationed there, too) :D

Kelvin^Newbie said:
maybe can get a group of clubsnapper go together to some eerie places and snap snap snap.... :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: heh..heh maybe can organize clubsnap overnite camp at Lim Chu Kang cemetary... can use the grave as bed to sleep on... :eek: :sweat: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.