Ghost shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2005
Hi all,

I see a lot of great interests in shooting creepy subjects at creepy locations. Please let me know who's interested and how much you are willing to pay? Price includes transportation for models and equipments if necessary, equipments and models. If response is good, shoots will be organised within this 2 weeks.

Thank you.

kitkat

Mar 5, 2005
madscientist said:
Hi all,

I see a lot of great interests in shooting creepy subjects at creepy locations. Please let me know who's interested and how much you are willing to pay? Price includes transportation for models and equipments if necessary, equipments and models. If response is good, shoots will be organised within this 2 weeks.

Thank you.

Hi madscientist,

as in the other post (for 7th month), i think generally, it will be more on good mua with a good props setup rather than a "pretty face" model. If you have a suitable theme in mind, pls feel free to pm me. (If you have male model, it will be great too.)

Dec 12, 2005
kitkat said:
Hi madscientist,

as in the other post (for 7th month), i think generally, it will be more on good mua with a good props setup rather than a "pretty face" model. If you have a suitable theme in mind, pls feel free to pm me. (If you have male model, it will be great too.)
Hi,

Props, models, logistics will be provided, dun worry. location permission will also be acquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom