Ghost Festival Photography?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
Is it ok to take photos of the ghost festival such as the Ge Tai singing, those ceremony, etc.

Will it offend people?

If I remember correctly, there were photos posted last year on such 歌台.

OK. Bcos I dun really know this and skali I take pic and got scolded as those ceremonies may have lots of rules that cannot do this do that. :sweat:

Paul_Yeo said:
OK. Bcos I dun really know this and skali I take pic and got scolded as those ceremonies may have lots of rules that cannot do this do that. :sweat:
of course before you want to take, ask the organiser of the 歌台 for permission. you might take something instead of human? :sweat:

Drudkh said:
of course before you want to take, ask the organiser of the 歌台 for permission. you might take something instead of human? :sweat:

I am also thinking of taking those auction thingy.

And those old ladies burning hell papers.

Maybe got ghost photographers coming out to snap photos once a year lor......hahaa. :bsmilie:

Dunno they burn paper digital camera or not? :devil:

You can offend teh organiser but don't offend the ghost.:bsmilie:

Start a poll "Will the organisers be offended?" , and show the results to the organisers. Tell them it's the common practice, verified and certified by lots of photographers. :think:

Benign said:
Maybe got ghost photographers coming out to snap photos once a year lor......hahaa. :bsmilie:

Dunno they burn paper digital camera or not? :devil:
Burn a 1DsMkII, with all the L primes. :)
Will keep 'them' very happy and occupied.

togu said:
Start a poll "Will the organisers be offended?" , and show the results to the organisers. Tell them it's the common practice, verified and certified by lots of photographers. :think:
The poll:
1. "Will the organisers be offended?"
2. "Will the performers be offended?"
3. "Will the audience be offended?"
4. "Will the photographers be offered?"

Astin said:
The poll:
1. "Will the organisers be offended?"
2. "Will the performers be offended?"
3. "Will the audience be offended?"
4. "Will the photographers be offered?"

Haven take already got spelling mistake, offered is for the death. BAD Omen..:sweatsm:

Just make sure u don't sit in the 'reserved' seats. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.