GGS screen protector turns cloudy

Oct 16, 2005
Does any member has his screen protector turn cloudy after a few years? Mine did even though my camera has low usage and most of time sitting inside dc.

Oct 16, 2005
had it with Sony Dslr for 5 years..nope..no cloudy.even in good condition after i sold off..
Thanks for reply sharing your experience. Mine about 3.5 years; make my image review not vivid.

Hinata76

Apr 15, 2009
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Thanks for reply sharing your experience. Mine about 3.5 years; make my image review not vivid.
take care to remove it slowly..glass (GGS protector) will crack etc..but nothing serious..haha..i use a penknife start off from a corner to replace a friend's of mine.so far so good.her's was like just Oct last year. Really impressed with the GGS.

Shizuma

Mar 19, 2012
take care to remove it slowly..glass (GGS protector) will crack etc..but nothing serious..haha..i use a penknife start off from a corner to replace a friend's of mine.so far so good.her's was like just Oct last year. Really impressed with the GGS.
reminds me of how often another member used to break his screen protector

Oct 16, 2005
Thanks Hinata76 & Shizuma. I just want to find out if there are others have their GGS screen turn cloudy after a period of time.

G-man

Mar 2, 2006
My House
Shizuma said:
reminds me of how often another member used to break his screen protector
That one is a pro. He climb tree to get the once in a lifetime shot. You cannot hope to achieve that level of professionalism one la. Unless you prepared to break at least 3 screen protector and climb trees to get the shot.

eleveninth

Jan 17, 2006
That one is a pro. He climb tree to get the once in a lifetime shot. You cannot hope to achieve that level of professionalism one la. Unless you prepared to break at least 3 screen protector and climb trees to get the shot.
lolololol.

anyway. my gss so long no problem. if its cloudy just replace it.

daredevil123

Staff member
Oct 25, 2005
lil red dot
remember. climb tree naked.

And me too, never had a problem with GGS getting cloudy.

Top Bottom