GF1 Pictures I took while in Japan

Fed949

Feb 9, 2010
Hi !

I just came back from Japan, if you still deciding to get the GF1, please look at this few photos......

Children innocent

P1010868.jpg

East garden

P1010646.jpg

Winters Flower

P1010417.jpg

The Silver Birds

P1010966.jpg

There are many beautiful shots I have taken. Its' an advanture to bring a camera that I never use before for a holidays. But GF1 is easy to use, and an excellent camera for me. Starting to love this Girl Friend 1.:heart:

Last edited:
first pic looks out of focus. 2nd pic looks slanted.

overall, i personally feel you can do better with the colors settings and better composition. :)

cheers!

no offense, you need to do much better than this to show how good the gf 1 is. Your current pics can be reproduced with a $100 pns, hack even a handphone camera

Last edited:
Pics are PNS standard... but,
TS good effort.
See more shoot more!

quite ordinary picts, actually. I agree with the rest - these picts are 'tourist' photos, point and shoot. Maybe, once u get to know ur 'gf' better - you'll be able to post better shots :)

frank comments, no offense yea.

i would not pay so much for a camera that produced that kind of quality...

Yes your first pic is out of focus and what i felt is that the white balance and composition is out for all the pics.

But that's part of the learning process so continue to shoot and learn.

Fed949, try up your Saturation on a cloudy day.

quite ordinary picts, actually. I agree with the rest - these picts are 'tourist' photos, point and shoot. Maybe, once u get to know ur 'gf' better - you'll be able to post better shots :)

frank comments, no offense yea.

so u asking him to be intimate with his girl friend? ;)