Geylang Serai Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

roDz

Feb 6, 2006
On A Little Red Dot
Hiya all...if i'm not mistaken this weekend will be the last Geylang Serai market will be in operation..it'll be nice if pictures taken before its been torn down...i'll be going to take some shots there on sunday morning..got lotsa great memories there...;)

blimmer

Apr 1, 2005
roDz said:
Hiya all...if i'm not mistaken this weekend will be the last Geylang Serai market will be in operation..it'll be nice if pictures taken before its been torn down...i'll be going to take some shots there on sunday morning..got lotsa great memories there...;)
is there a confirmed date for the tearing down of the blocks? i couldnt seem to find it on google.

rolzink

Sep 23, 2003
Singapore, Singapore
www.rolz.com.sg
Its out in the newspaper... 28 Feb will be the last day. 27 Feb most of the shop will have to pack and go to the new market at Paya Lebar. Some will move in by 2 or 3rd March. Thats what Ive read and know off... Will be good to capture those packing up, clearing and moving scene. If you are bold enuf, can interview them and ask about their view and feeling. Can capture like photo journ style...

Khairi! this is your chance.... Hehee....

Will try to find time to shoot. Who want to organise? Khairi? Hehee...

Koelsch

Jan 5, 2006
The Land of the Teddy Bear
Just opposite Paya Lebar MRT. It's very obvious one. Err the new market is just besides paya lebar MRT =). Geylang Serai looks very empty now anyway.

AReality

Jun 9, 2003
VisualJournalist.net
Koelsch said:
Just opposite Paya Lebar MRT. It's very obvious one. Err the new market is just besides paya lebar MRT =). Geylang Serai looks very empty now anyway.
Sure?
It was sill buzzing with life last wednesday when I went there to shoot..

Will be going there tml again. anyone wanna join me ?

roDz

Feb 6, 2006
On A Little Red Dot
so anyone going over to capture some final moments? it'll be a nostalgic kinda shots i presume? guys pm me if anyone going...

noizgod

Jan 20, 2006
tampines
:) Guys, I am interested to go on Sunday morning preferbably around between 10-11am.
Hit me up at 96887862(Fendi):thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom