Getting very UNSAFE

Nobody mentioned 2016 so far?! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I personally think Singapore is TOO safe that people are getting unrealistic expectations about life :think:

Next up: "Singapore is very unsafe recently, people are dying of heart attacks and cancer"

And further down the road: "Singapore is very unsafe recently, people are dying of old age"

Anyways, I've said my piece. Out of here!

May 2012 is not recent enough for you?

I thought you say you read mainstream media for a long time already.

Fine, Apr 11 then. If 2 years is recent for you still, I rest my case.

Trees fall in heavy thunderstorm, 1 slams on to 3 cars

Btw, the NLB website is down, but I wonder if you felt unsafe in 1990 when there were runaway elephants on Pulau Tekong? Did you sweat for our NSFs? :bsmilie:

Singapore Log » Elephants Sighted On Tekong : Pagenation

Runaway elephants. LOLLL that is a good one LOL
you must well say runaway mas selamat. LOLLLL

Its coming I tell you !!! Its coming !!!

Thats why I'm saving money to buy a samurai sword and start practicing with it... like in The Walking Dead Season 3
:thumbsd:

You should not limit yourself to a single weapon only. Here, buy this, and practice using every single one of them.

this is cool. My sons will love it

Apocalypse-Kit_fulljpg.jpg

Wow... thxs... cheaper also. A good working Samurai sword from Cold Steel sell for $580 USD... :think:

Any form of blade is rather ineffective for combating the zombies.
If we need to destroy the brain, hammers, clubs, and flails are better weapons.

Any form of blade is rather ineffective for combating the zombies.
If we need to destroy the brain, hammers, clubs, and flails are better weapons.

Flails are a danger to user if you don't know how to use it properly... also need a large space to spin the flail to speed before use... main weakness would be that during impact... infected brain matters fly all over the place... maybe into mouth or eyes of allies.

Hammers seems good... but not the home version. Too short a handle meaning you don't have range and need to get close. Also, cracking a skull isn't as easy as like TV show... unless the Zombies are pretty much rotten already...

With Blade weapons... I could chop off the zombie's leg, hand... or with luck, head. While a Zombie won't 'Die' without its body... a biting head without a body to move or hands to grab... I could take time to destroy the head later... At least I hope there is a later :bsmilie:

I think the cold steel products not that good. Get from this site. Surely won't chip when cut through zombie's bone. But... still vulnerable against tree fall.

Too short.... need weapon with 'reach'... :think:

And yes... don't thick even a TANK could save you from such a big tree...

Flails are a danger to user if you don't know how to use it properly... also need a large space to spin the flail to speed before use... main weakness would be that during impact... infected brain matters fly all over the place... maybe into mouth or eyes of allies.

Hammers seems good... but not the home version. Too short a handle meaning you don't have range and need to get close. Also, cracking a skull isn't as easy as like TV show... unless the Zombies are pretty much rotten already...

With Blade weapons... I could chop off the zombie's leg, hand... or with luck, head. While a Zombie won't 'Die' without its body... a biting head without a body to move or hands to grab... I could take time to destroy the head later... At least I hope there is a later :bsmilie:

True, but you can't use katana then. The weapon need precise execution, which requires expert practitioner.
Cutting at wrong angle can bend the blade, or worse.. broke it off.
I think better use Chinese dadao. My recommendation :

dao_zhong_yi_3a.jpg

Can use against Sarah Jessica parker zombie :bsmilie:

i think we should learn this to avoid getting killed by falling-anythings in the future:

Gogeta_super_kamehameha.gif

seems that people is starting to realise the seriousness of the matter.

Fullscreen+capture+4302013+15934+PM.jpg

I have a better idea... why don't we stop driving and buying cars... everyone take public transport... we require the companies to armored their buses and cars and trains to Tank grade armor that could survive a shot or 2 from RPGs.... we save the environment from having too many cars... and no more people kill by trees.

first d2xpeter laughs at ppl for being hypochondriacs (the thread w/ old ppl in chinatown hawker center spraying disinfectant).
now he has dendrophobia (fear of trees). :dunno:

I have a better idea... why don't we stop driving and buying cars... everyone take public transport... we require the companies to armored their buses and cars and trains to Tank grade armor that could survive a shot or 2 from RPGs.... we save the environment from having too many cars... and no more people kill by trees.

Colonial Marine APC
credit: Larry Lars

True, but you can't use katana then. The weapon need precise execution, which requires expert practitioner.
Cutting at wrong angle can bend the blade, or worse.. broke it off.
I think better use Chinese dadao. My recommendation :

dao_zhong_yi_3a.jpg

Can use against Sarah Jessica parker zombie :bsmilie:

I know of this blade... Horse Chopping Blade... used during the Song Dynasty... supposedly able to chop a horse in half... but due to its length... hard to use in close quarter combat.

Read a book by Max Brook titled - The Zombie Survival Guide... nice back story what is a Zombie... and how to arm ourselves... and yes, he also don't recommend using Samurai Swords due to the years of training needed to handle it without killing yourself.... But I'm sure you'll look real cool using one during the Zombie Apocalypse... :bsmilie: