getting very dangerous 2

d2xpeter

Deregistered
Dec 6, 2012
singapore
better stay at home during rainy days.

If this car were to travel slightly slower, the driver would hv been killed. What the shxx!

Fullscreen+capture+962013+10220+PM.jpg

Dont drive in raining weather.

命中注定

when the time is up, it's up

For that few very rare time....I'm in total agreement... if it's your TIME... you'll even die in bed with a very hot woman/man in your bed next to you... :bsmilie:

Dont drive in raining weather.

Ok... Noted... but remember

* Take Public transport - same thing can happen to Bus/Taxi
* Take MRT - train can also derail
* Stay Home - house can also collaspe
* Stay in Bed - roof can also cave in on you

I think soon we will need amphibious cars, Friday's paper had a photo showing AYE flooded!! This time is "once in 144years"

I think soon we will need amphibious cars, Friday's paper had a photo showing AYE flooded!! This time is "once in 144years"
A simple rubber boat in the trunk will suffice, just get compressed air for instant deployment :)
It won't help for the situation in original post, though. Or you need to row faster :bsmilie:

Don't worry, once some minister ask the LTA to come down and lim kopi after checking their work, everything will be fine. Just like the ceiling of some Hawker Center not clean, ask the person in charge to come down for a cup of coffee can already.

Last edited:
With lots of digging underground going on, the drainage system probably require a re-look. Also the MRT as a bomb shelter may no longer be feasible.

With lots of digging underground going on, the drainage system probably require a re-look. Also the MRT as a bomb shelter may no longer be feasible.

Talking about MRT, i am really quite worried that one day, the underground portion may get flooded. How to escape from a tunnel filled with water???

They plug orchard and the water goes to aye. and if they plug aye, will the water goes to the mrt??? LOLL

Talking about MRT, i am really quite worried that one day, the underground portion may get flooded. How to escape from a tunnel filled with water???

They plug orchard and the water goes to aye. and if they plug aye, will the water goes to the mrt??? LOLL

Stop smoking pot

i think the root cause are :

1) climate change (cant do much about it, if only everybody tries harder)

2) drainage unable to handle the climate change (PUB already doing upgrading, these things take time n will cause inconvenience to road users, so bear with it)

3) building of houses, less n less grassland n wetland to soak up the rain, more n more concrete floor so water rushes directly into drainage. (do we need that many houses, they tell us we are aging population, logically population should decrease, but they brings in new citizens. shouldn't that only evens the numbers? whats up with all these condos popping up everywhere? citizens already have problem buying HDBs, loan for 25-30yrs only to end up with 0 CPF.)

3) i thought NPark is changing the kind of trees planted by the road side (but that take long time, so bear with it)

Last edited:
i think the root cause are :

1) climate change (cant do much about it, if only everybody tries harder)

2) drainage unable to handle the climate change (PUB already doing upgrading, these things take time n will cause inconvenience to road users, so bear with it)

3) building of houses, less n less grassland n wetland to soak up the rain, more n more concrete floor so water rushes directly into drainage. (do we need that many houses, they tell us we are aging population, logically population should decrease, but they brings in new citizens. shouldn't that only evens the numbers? whats up with all these condos popping up everywhere? citizens already have problem buying HDBs, loan for 25-30yrs only to end up with 0 CPF.)

3) i thought NPark is changing the kind of trees planted by the road side (but that take long time, so bear with it)

and you forgot to add...

4) poor planning

Singapore is getting too dangerous. let's move to Sichuan, Tokyo, Papua New Guinea, East Timor... so many places we can go to :)

Singapore is getting too dangerous. let's move to Sichuan, Tokyo, Papua New Guinea, East Timor... so many places we can go to :)

nowadays, everywhere on earth IS dangerous.

quake in sichuan, radiation in tokyo, what hv you in PNG and ET? Lets go to Mars. LOLLL

nowadays, everywhere on earth IS dangerous.

quake in sichuan, radiation in tokyo, what hv you in PNG and ET? Lets go to Mars. LOLLL

6 foot under is safest lol