DSC_2096z.jpg

#12 And when you reach the end of the line
DSC_1907z.jpg

#13 You can enjoy yourself
DSC_2154z.jpg

#14 With the almighty
DSC_1901z.jpg

good interesting series!
am really impressed with the way u present ur pix!
the way u present them really brings out the feeling u intended for the pix!
gd wk ya! keep it up!!

overcrash said:
good interesting series!
am really impressed with the way u present ur pix!
the way u present them really brings out the feeling u intended for the pix!
gd wk ya! keep it up!!
Thanks, overcrash. In this instance, I suppose a few additional words made the pictures more complete! Hope you enjoyed the series as much as I enjoyed the shoot.

Certainly look forward to improving in future series.

frankly...i'd say your work here is more of a photo essay rather than street photography...and frankly, it's a good essay...poetic.

I am impress with your ways of expressing some item in life that we generally took for granted. You have singled them out and have thus make them stand out from our everyday life. Impress!! :thumbsup:

Thanks to Witness, khairi and PandaOng. Glad that you liked the story. That's my way of expressing thanks to Azure for guiding us in his "Heritage Walk" series.

well done :thumbsup: did u tink of the 'storyline' before shooting or did u do that after shoot? i am impressed with your capability to 'stich' them up as a 'story'

renegade said:
well done :thumbsup: did u tink of the 'storyline' before shooting or did u do that after shoot? i am impressed with your capability to 'stich' them up as a 'story'
The idea :light: was hatched only during the outing when we were at the ladders, and Azure mentioned something like "stairway to heaven".
Frankly, at the outset, I had intended to build up a collection loosely based on the theme of "Locks and Security". That is why you can see a few images related to doors and locks. Then the opportunities came, and the storyline was eventually composed :think: on the journey home.

Status
Not open for further replies.