getting silkpix 3.0 together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wind30

Deregistered
Mar 14, 2004
I am thinking of getting silkpix 3.0 because I am very impressed its capabilities.

www.silkypix.com

Pricing:
16000 yen first license
3000 yen 2nd and 3rd license.

So 22000 yen for 3 license = 7333 yen per license.

If one of you own the silkpix 2.0 it is even cheaper as there is an upgrade offer currently
8000 yen first license
3000 yen 2nd and 3rd license.
14000 yen for 3 license = 4666 yen per license.

So I need 2 other people who are willing to get silkypix 3.0. Anyone?

Or is there anyone with silkpix3.0 and is willing to purchase an additional license for me. I can pay iike 5000 yen or so for the extra license.

BTW, I am using IMAC so I need to buy MAC license. It seems from the website the bundle is only for same platform.

Me don't mind collectively getting this software but using WinXP leh...

../azul123

Me don't mind collectively getting this software but using WinXP leh...

../azul123

I have emailed silkypix asking if it is possible to mix operating system. Will update when they reply.

i have a copy of silkypix from my FZ50, does it work with NEF raw files as well?

haven't got a reply back from silkypix yet. If there are enough people on XP, you guys can go ahead.

silkpix never reply so I guess the answer is NO.

So ANYONE want to get a silkpix 3.0 for MAC together?? even 2 people will be much cheaper than getting alone.

So ANYONE want to get a silkpix 3.0 for MAC together?? even 2 people will be much cheaper than getting alone.
Hi Wind,

I am contemplating between RAW Developer and SilkyPix, they seem to be equal but SilkyPix can do adjustment of colour temp of a jpeg file.......not sure about RAW Developer

Will let you know soon......

HS

I just got a reply from silkpix, and the answer is no, you cannot mix platforms. So anyone interested in getting a MAC license?

Status
Not open for further replies.