Getting Response for Model Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeckson Chow

Mar 1, 2005
Currently in Singapore
Hello Portrait Shooters,

I am sorry because I am not sure if this is the right place to start my thread. Basically, I have spoken to my friend Zia about coming to Singapore for just 1 weekend to give enthusiasts an opportunity to do a casual shoot with her.

The shoot will be entirely casual, meaning just come with your gears and shoot. No studio lights, no refreshments, no nothing. Just plain simple shooting.

I will be the single point of contact between Zia and fellow ClubSNAP members. But before confirming, I need to get responses from members if this can be arranged because there are a lot of cost involved and I need assess the feasibilities too. If things are to work out, Zia will be rejecting some photo offers she has in Thailand and fly over to Singapore for the Saturday and Sunday shoot, if time permits.

The target date of the shoots are: 27 Sep 08 & 28 Sep 08. I have not decided on the price yet because it involves covering Zia's loss of photo jobs in Bangkok, air fares, hotels, and her services in Singapore.

So I need some response here. If Zia is in demand, please show me the number of supporters in this thread. Please be serious cos bringing Zia over to Singapore is no joke business.

To Moderators, sorry cos I don't know where to put this thread and I cannot open a new thread in the Photoshoot sub-forum.

For those who doesn't know who Zia is, here are some of here photos:

Pic 01:

c2f0cb1c.jpg

Pic 02:

39781678.jpg

Pic 03:

5dc2e349.jpg

Pic 04:

6aa1808b.jpg

Let me be her organiser. I'll help u arrange everything without earning a cent. ;)

Yeah, I will need an organizer for this if this works out. The organizer will help me take care all the logistics in Singapore because I cannot do it while I am in Bangkok now. I just received a warning from one of the Moderator saying that I have violated ClubSNAP rules... :dunno:

Yeah, I will need an organizer for this if this works out. The organizer will help me take care all the logistics in Singapore because I cannot do it while I am in Bangkok now. I just received a warning from one of the Moderator saying that I have violated ClubSNAP rules... :dunno:
Hi Zeckson,

Best if you arrange with the local workshop/shoot organisers to take care of the logistics as you yourself are not in Singapore.

The warning you received was because we require a subscription (paid) to organise a paid shoot in the forums which is the whole purpose of the Workshops/Shoots section, and by posting this in Kopitiam, you have indeed breached one of our guidelines.

Thanks for your understanding.

Hi Zeckson,

Best if you arrange with the local workshop/shoot organisers to take care of the logistics as you yourself are not in Singapore.

The warning you received was because we require a subscription (paid) to organise a paid shoot in the forums which is the whole purpose of the Workshops/Shoots section, and by posting this in Kopitiam, you have indeed breached one of our guidelines.

Thanks for your understanding.

Hello Darren,

It's cool. I have spoken with the moderator last night about it. He explained that these to me already. I have assured him that this thread is not out to organize the shoot. I am only looking at the possibilities. I will get an organizer to do it when things are in plan.

Just a side note, I still think I have not yet violated ClubSNAP guidelines you know? I have not formally announce the shoot yet and there was no details or monetary exchange/transfers. So technically, there was nothing but just thoughts. We cannot arrest someone who is thinking of robbing the bank and trying to get gang members, in my opinion, because the robbery has not commenced yet. :)

But, its cool now. Thanks.

Let me be her organiser. I'll help u arrange everything without earning a cent. ;)

Hello Venom81, thanks for your support but I already have someone in mind beforehand. I am asking his help right now. Not sure if he has the bandwidth to help me out here. If he cannot participate, I will look for you for help.

I don't believe in free stuffs. Free stuffs are never good. We will arrange something out when I approach you. Thanks. :)

Hello Darren,

It's cool. I have spoken with the moderator last night about it. He explained that these to me already. I have assured him that this thread is not out to organize the shoot. I am only looking at the possibilities. I will get an organizer to do it when things are in plan.

Just a side note, I still think I have not yet violated ClubSNAP guidelines you know? I have not formally announce the shoot yet and there was no details or monetary exchange/transfers. So technically, there was nothing but just thoughts. We cannot arrest someone who is thinking of robbing the bank and trying to get gang members, in my opinion, because the robbery has not commenced yet. :)

But, its cool now. Thanks.

the police must stop potential robbers who are getting ready to rob a bank
or thinking about robbing a bank (hence the warning and not an infraction)

this is to protect the interest of actual approved bank robbers

we cannot arrest but we can warn and after the warning if the robbery actually takes place
justice will be served swift and hard

Ha ha ha ha. Okay okay. I get the point. :)

Sawadika!!!! long time no see you ah!!! How life at Thailand, just to pop by to say hi :)

All the best for your stuff ;)

Zeckson, your the best.

I like plastic dolls.

Sion jealous right? The Afgan girl cannot go plastic. Save a tree, dont use wood. :bsmilie:

Reading from the thread, seems that an organiser will step in soon, thus this thread has served its purpose. Closing it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.