Getting FZ-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seasonizer

Sep 19, 2008
Hey there people.. I'm thinking of getting one Fz-28 now.. But looking and comparing prices around.. Is the deal at Bargain city a good one?which is $749 pakage Or just get s$640 just come with a 4gb sd card and a lumix bag from else where?
Its a $100 diffirence. So i don knw how... plS HELP ... HAHA
I'm a new to this camera. Trying to pick up. thank you

Last edited:
Hi Seasonizer, I'm in Darwin but I cannot see why it would not apply to people in Singapore.
I bought my FZ28 through Ebay. It arrived in 4 days from Hong Kong and I paid $A558 (including postage) compared to $A800 from a major distributor who did not have any in stock but could get one in two weeks.
FZ28 included panasonic bag (small), UV filfer, second battery, 2GB ultra SD card and card reader, lens hood and adaptor, neck strap, screen protector,tripod and all leads, maual and software CD.
I'm very happy with the service provided and what I consider a good price about S$642

Cheers clunk

Hmm... its from hong kong? But if i get from there , there wont be any warrenty? Since many stores are selling here in s'pore, Getting from here is i guess much better as there will be warrenty to the product?

Hi Seasonizer, the people I delt with have a Office in Sydney but they only had silver FZ28 and I wanted black so it came from Hong Kong, so I got 12 months warranty in Oz. Some site offer international warranty. I know what you mean, I worry about buying things in Singapore and I live and work in Darwin. Check out Singapore ebay.sg and ebay.au
Dun hurt to look lah.:bsmilie:

haha .. ook .. sure .. =)
Shall go home later and read haha.,.. currently working ;)

thx eh

Hey there people.. I'm thinking of getting one Fz-28 now.. But looking and comparing prices around.. Is the deal at Bargain city a good one?which is $749 pakage Or just get s$640 just come with a 4gb sd card and a lumix bag from else where?
Its a $100 diffirence. So i don knw how... plS HELP ... HAHA
I'm a new to this camera. Trying to pick up. thank you

what does the 700++ package include?

FZ28
Having fun getting used to new camera, so many functions.
How do I go about inserting pic to post rather than link, where can I find thread to do so?
http://photobucket.com/clunk

hey guys, thinking to get this too.

However, are there other cameras to compare to with similar specs?

Also, Went to shop and guy told me to buy Uv filter to protect lens, spare battery, and cleaner all these add $100. Are these necessary?

SO fast selling ? i though u just got urs only?

anyone tried ordering online from abroad?

its as low as $320 US..about Singapore $450-$500.

A good $200 off Singapore prices.

anyone tried ordering online from abroad?

its as low as $320 US..about Singapore $450-$500.

A good $200 off Singapore prices.

do you have the site ? warranty could be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.