Getting from: Singapore -> Senai

Status
Not open for further replies.

tert

Apr 18, 2003
Melbourne
Visit site
Apart from the MAS shuttle services that ply between Singapore and Senai Airport in Johor, are there any alternative options that exist?

Anybody tried going from Larkin?

TIA

tert

Actually u can still use the MAS shuttle service. It charges cheaply if u take the service from Johor Baru. The place is located near the custom, at the right side of the custom. Waterfront city.
It only charge 4 RM if i remember correctly. U just need to show ur ticket to the MAS officer there.

You can also take the public shuttle service CW1 from Kranji MRT to Senai Airport. There is an article on Today this morning regarding AirAsia and it listed 2 cheap alternatives to travel from Singapore to Senai. You might wanna check out the TodayOnline website for the article.

swift-monkey said:
Actually u can still use the MAS shuttle service. It charges cheaply if u take the service from Johor Baru. The place is located near the custom, at the right side of the custom. Waterfront city.
It only charge 4 RM if i remember correctly. U just need to show ur ticket to the MAS officer there.

The MAS shuttle is out cuz the last bus is at 4pm (from Singapore) and at about 5pm (Waterfront) while i'm catching a 9pm flight... Got to about an hour and a half to rush from work to senai by public transport so time is of the essence...

Thanks... :)

illusion said:
You can also take the public shuttle service CW1 from Kranji MRT to Senai Airport. There is an article on Today this morning regarding AirAsia and it listed 2 cheap alternatives to travel from Singapore to Senai. You might wanna check out the TodayOnline website for the article.

CW1 goes straight from Krangi to Senai? Would you have an idea of their operating times?

Thanks alot for the info. :)

By taxi , RM 50.. definitely wont be late.. around 30 mins from immigation.. bus usually takes about 1hr ++ , fyi you would need alight & wait for the senai airport bus @ Larkin.. very time consuming over all..

sk_online said:
By taxi , RM 50.. definitely wont be late.. around 30 mins from immigation.. bus usually takes about 1hr ++ , fyi you would need alight & wait for the senai airport bus @ Larkin.. very time consuming over all..

Just read the Today article mentioned above and it states that it would take about 2 hours... Probably not the bus option then.

Where would be the best place to take a cab? I know that there are lotsa cab touts after the Malaysian immigration but they would definately be sharks...

Thanks in advance.

tert

i took one of the "sharks"... was initially 60, he agreed to pull it down to $50.. was in a hurry too.. perhaps u can find better price from the legal taxi drivers further up @ the taxi stand by the side of the road?

Status
Not open for further replies.