Getting accessories at Comex, good idea?

CamInit

Nov 3, 2009
Getting bodies and lens are a waste of time. How about accessories? I never keep track of the prices so wondering is it worth the trip? Thinking of getting a Di866 Mk2 and simple accessories for portrait use - stands, lightbox, reflector, etc that kind of stuff.
:dunno:

And being cramped by hundreds... getting a piece of equipment that might easily have been cheaper on streets... short answer - NOOOOOOOO!

Well... the best bet is still to check your prices up... it was easy, just called up individual shops immediately and ask the price. Then u decide whether to go get cramped up or not.

yup dont think its worth the squeezing. unless its really a gooooooood deal... if not i find it no point..

but im thinking of going there to see if i can shoot anything anot HAHAHA

The only accessory worth getting is MAHA battery charger, the high end C801S is abt $20 cheaper than usual store price. I want to get it without the batteries, any takers? :p

I hear there is a manfrotto booth there. do they stock anything else other than tripods?

Cowseye said:
The only accessory worth getting is MAHA battery charger, the high end C801S is abt $20 cheaper than usual store price. I want to get it without the batteries, any takers? :p

Can't you buy it at eastgear at the same price during the same period?

Thanks for the replies. My main interest is whether its cheaper for the Di866 Mk2 at $379 there. Tried calling but no one answering. The cheaper items I don't really expect any savings but might get along the way.

Thanks for the replies. My main interest is whether its cheaper for the Di866 Mk2 at $379 there. Tried calling but no one answering. The cheaper items I don't really expect any savings but might get along the way.

Is cheaper by a bit.. really you have to weight whether is it worth going through all the squeezing.. hahaha.. maybe you can join luckyorange go there see anything to shoot and in the main time get the flash...:)

u should get it at sgcamerastore at the shop i think it at $360 for the 866 mark ii during this comex show now but it only available at the shop only

if you are looking at nissin 866 think u better hurry as i know the sales at the shop ends trm sat

i got light stand at $18 at sgcamerastore shop yesterday also bought quite a few more things at the great bargain as it was their comex show sales

Last edited:
daredevil123 said:
Can't you buy it at eastgear at the same price during the same period?

I just checked their website, it's a little cheaper in Comex. C800S/C801D is $90/$120 in Comex, both comes with 8 imedion batteries. Web price is $119/$150.

Last edited:
Me too, waste my time there.

Hi there, I got my Di866 M2 at TK Photo Funan for $365 in Apr / May this year. It was during the last IT show. The show was selling at $398 'special' price. Comes with free lens pen. Was at Comex just now and the manfrotto 190xprob price is at $188. Think not much diff from outside. Agree that it's a waste of time.

well sd cards are cheap like dirt. other like tripod u can actually get at the shop of the booth no crowd more attention.maybe u can try last hour frenzy

dardar said:
well sd cards are cheap like dirt. other like tripod u can actually get at the shop of the booth no crowd more attention.maybe u can try last hour frenzy

I find vanguard tripods and bags from lau intl. quite ex... How do u guys think?

i bought my velbon tripod last it show. and to my surprise this time round it cost 100+ more this time round Velbon and vanguard isnt impressive