Getting a New Camera Strap for ND60

yu jianzhi

Apr 5, 2009
Singapore City, Singapore
Planning to Change my Nikon D60 Camera Strap to something as my current strap is abit worn out and now looking around for a New Strap for it mainly is because its too stiff ... with the Rubber Grip on the Upper half of the Strap which sometimes Hurts my neck when Travelling around with it and Sliding it up and down when worn on over the shoulders are quite Rough sometimes

Strap worn over Neck and Shoulder typically on the Shoulder or just wrap around my hands because it get in the way when shooting sports

can you guys recommend me any Camera straps ?

Note:Tight Budget .. because still a student :angel:

Saw a shop in Vivo City selling camera straps. It's a shop selling toys. Not far from Golden village (or on a different floor?)... S$19.9 per piece. Looks quite nice.

Optech strap, can be found in Orient Photo, 6th floor Sim Lim. Not for $20 bucks but worth the money.

Saw a shop in Vivo City selling camera straps. It's a shop selling toys. Not far from Golden village (or on a different floor?)... S$19.9 per piece. Looks quite nice.

it seems I know this store

Is the Optech strap Long ? Because i need a Long strap because i wear over my neck and shoulder even at shooting
Blackrapid straps are a bit expensive lol

i'm using a Kata Neoprene strap.. It is very comfortable, I got it for about $18.00 from OP.

Is the Optech strap Long ? Because i need a Long strap because i wear over my neck and shoulder even at shooting
They are long enough. But you can remove the padded part and clip the ends together, having a short strap for wrist only. Perfect also for washing the padded part.

Can buy the Optech component parts from CP also, con convert the strap into any kind you want, neck -> sling ->utility. Very versatile.

Get a Black Rapid R7. You can't go wrong, period.:cool: