Getting a camera bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

rav3tey

Jul 6, 2007
Yishun New Town, Singapore, Si
Hello guys,

I've been searching for a camera bag to fit my 500D + 18-55 lens + charger?.
I'm actually eyeing on Lowepro Rezo 160 Aw but it seems out of stock.
Hoping you guys to give me some advice on camera bg similiar size to the rezo..budget from 40-70..

Thanks so much

Probably the Nikon brand Lowepro Rezo 190 AW at 40 bucks~

Clubsnap marketplace should have a few

Also, do consider if you'll be expanding your equipment and if/when so you don't have to upgrade your camera bag so fast.

Hi,

any recomendation for a bag to carry my d300 with grip and 18-200 lens. My orginal nikon bag is too narrow to all fit it in. currently am using a cheap nylon bag. am worry if i drop or bang against something hard.

rdg
:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Getting a bag is a personal issue as each of us have different ideas on how comfortable it is to retrieve gear and use the bag indiviually.

I'd suggest you read up more on the bag orientation and go handle some at the shops to get a better idea too. One man's meat may be another's poison. :)

Hi,

any recomendation for a bag to carry my d300 with grip and 18-200 lens. My orginal nikon bag is too narrow to all fit it in. currently am using a cheap nylon bag. am worry if i drop or bang against something hard.

rdg
:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Look around at the Stealth Reporter 200 and above... any padded bags should be able to do well. Now it all depends on your budget and how you like to get to your gear.

Look around at the Stealth Reporter 200 and above... any padded bags should be able to do well. Now it all depends on your budget and how you like to get to your gear.

steath reporter... gd will do some readup.

think budget would b ard $100 - 300 for the bag. might take into consideration if i get the upcoming 70-200 VRII lens.

previosly was thinking of the karachi outpost. backout . my back will perspire after carrying in local weather.

:think::think::think:

BBB virus catches but i need to be level headed than goes emotional.

rdgs.

steath reporter... gd will do some readup.

think budget would b ard $100 - 300 for the bag. might take into consideration if i get the upcoming 70-200 VRII lens.

previosly was thinking of the karachi outpost. backout . my back will perspire after carrying in local weather.

:think::think:

BBB virus catches but i need to be level headed than goes emotional.

rdgs.

It's normal... I have 4 camera bags now and still thinking if I need more... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Each have their own use, one for hiking (backpack), a work bag (shoulder bag, big) and a day carry bag (shoulder bag, small) the other is defunct as it's too small... :bsmilie:

well if thinking long term and have a bit more to spend...something like Lowepro Computrekker would be good.

IMG_62747.jpg

Last edited:
well if thinking long term and have a bit more to spend...something like Lowepro Computrekker would be good.

Consider the Vertex if you're looking at a laptop cum camera backpack. At least the laptop sits further away from you and will not trap heat next to your back....

im going for lowepro flickside 200 for my D90 with kit... looks good for travelling

Status
Not open for further replies.