Get your sexy back anti-binge drinking campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckteeth LCL

Dec 24, 2006

An initiative by APB Singapore to educate the youth on Binge drinking that was managed by a highly motivated and dynamic team of 4 Final Year NTU Mass Comm students. 40 ambassadors including famous faces like ex-mediacorp artiste Lee Cheng Ling, model Swyn Teo, Beauty Queen Destiny Ong etc were tasked to promote the harm of binge drinking. The take home message is "moderation is my sexy" ;)

Bro Limken and HarryNkl were the architect behind the ambassador's portrait shoot. A great job done :thumbsup:

A million thanks to bro Kovit for sponsoring the makeup, Bro Victor/Jonathen/Chris for your valuable advice and suggestions for the students too :thumbsup:

Special thanks to the organising committee and zouk for accommodating so many bros for the shoot during the launch yesterday :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Tuck

An initiative by APB Singapore to educate the youth on Binge drinking that was managed by a highly motivated and dynamic team of 4 Final Year NTU Mass Comm students. 40 ambassadors including famous faces like ex-mediacorp artiste Lee Cheng Ling, model Swyn Teo, Beauty Queen Destiny Ong etc were tasked to promote the harm of binge drinking. The take home message is "moderation is my sexy" ;)

Bro Limken and HarryNkl were the architect behind the ambassador's portrait shoot. A great job done :thumbsup:

A million thanks to bro Kovit for sponsoring the makeup, Bro Victor/Jonathen/Chris for your valuable advice and suggestions for the students too :thumbsup:

Special thanks to the organising committee and zouk for accommodating so many bros for the shoot during the launch yesterday :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Tuck

nice slick site. the tp should be promoting this together with their big dui bust...

I think they missed the point or got it the wrong way round. Your even sexier with every pint you consume, and the people around you just keep on getting hotter and hotter. Thats the real way to bring sexy back boys and girls. :cool:

I think they missed the point or got it the wrong way round. Your even sexier with every pint you consume, and the people around you just keep on getting hotter and hotter. Thats the real way to bring sexy back boys and girls. :cool:
yeah that is why to get your "real" sexy back. once that high is over, you might consider suicide after realizing what you done the night before with "sexy" person.

yeah that is why to get your "real" sexy back. once that high is over, you might consider suicide after realizing what you done the night before with "sexy" person.

Well said well said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.