Get your passport ready...model photoshoot, fishing villiage, nature, food...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwekeO

Jul 11, 2010
A day trip to Malaysia...2x model shoot in 2 setting... free and easy trip away...lunch and dinner provided...

More details to be disclose to participants...

Date : Saturday, 7 August, 8am - 8pm

Price : sgd $180/pax ( sgd $150 early bird by 31Jul / bundle booking )
Slots : Limited to 12 photographers

Contact @ 82330642 [ Kay ] or 91875338 [ES]

Finer Details :
1. Drinks will be provided
2. Advance payment is required and payment details will be reveal via PM
3. Most importantly, whether New Photographers or Seasoned Shooters, ALL ARE WELCOME!!

who are the models..where in malaysia? does 8am to 8pm include the time we meet and travel over or is it purely the time we are there?

upzzz

Who are the models? Shoot for how long?

Doubts replied by PM liao

Doubts replied by PM liao

I think if you could clear the doubts here, and update everyone on who are the models and more details on the trip.

you'll get more respond, and it's more transparent.

upzzz

put your plan here lah

shoot what model
what shoot? fashion? or what?
how long is the shoot?
where is the shoot? stutio? forest? outdoor waterfall? or sultan palace? fishing village?

lunch what time?
dinner what time?

everything not clear ... i suggest u post here and not pm

upzzz

let me know whats the plan as well.
transport, models, etc....thanx

Funny shoot organiser who refuse to put up more details openly. Perhaps afraid of other org " copying" the idea ? Don't worry. You are not the 1st one doing overseas shoot. Interested, but put off by org's attitude.

Funny shoot organiser who refuse to put up more details openly. Perhaps afraid of other org " copying" the idea ? Don't worry. You are not the 1st one doing overseas shoot. Interested, but put off by org's attitude.

actually i share the same sentiments. i dun believe in paying for models to shoot in sg, but since this time round it is slightly different cos it will be out of sg, i might just give it a go for once.

but i am also put off by the org's attitude in pm. The itinerary provided by the org doesn't seems well plan to me. He mentioned that there is two location of which one of the location like haven confirm, seems like he had no clues where to set the location yet. He is also not fixed with the models yet and asking me who i like to pick and shoot (actually i had no clues cos i dun take part in such photo shoots at all haha!)

overall, kinda thumbs down for this. Wun encourage ppl to sign and pay up for it till everything is conclusive and transparent to all.

Wow, Stonefish, you hit the point wor... That's exactly what I worry on rivalary and politics. fyi...I am only out to enjoy the process of organising photo shoots, deliver more interesting photo shoots and hopefully earn some pocket $ only, de...

Nvrmind lar... the information for all's perusal...

The objective is not purely on shoot model, but providing a change of shoot venue and breather to busy souls.

On a whole - This will be leisure trip to KuKup or similar venue, 4 effective hrs of model shoot (2 models, dress-up to be related with venue of photo shoot).

Program (subject to ammendments)
0800 – set off (Kukup or equivalent fishing village. maxi, sundress or equivalent)
– Reach fishing villiage site
- 2 hrs of model shoot (Inc. 30mins break)

1200 - Break for lunch and free and easy in town (Lunch provided)
1430 – Transfer to 2nd shooting venue (naturalistic setting, waterfall or equivalent)
- 2 hrs of model shoot (Inc. 30mins break, shirtdress or something more casual)
– Free and easy at 2nd shooting venue
- Transfer to dinner point, dinner…
2030 – Back in Singapore
(Travel delay subjected to traffic condition)

2 x Sweet model to be on the trip... (Maxi, sundress or equivalent for fishing village- 1 set)(shirtdress or something more casual at waterfall- 1 set)
Presenting to you Charmaine and Amanda...
IMG_4896x.jpg
25066_344474938895_648183895_3566839_5830660_n.jpg

- Lunch and dinner provided (exclude alcholic drinks)
- mineral water will be provided.
- Transfer by chartered van
- Pls note that insurance is generic and you may want to buy additional travel insurance.
- The organiser disclaims any and all responsibility for any loss, injury, damage or expenses [life, property, equipment or etc...] directly or indirectly arising out off or relating to the trip, cancelled of trip, the trp or post-trip.
- Confirmed participants are required to make full payment (payment info to be notified by PM). 50% refund for any withdrawal 3days before start of event. No refund for withdrawal 3 days prior to start of event, unless exceptional case and subjected to the decision of organiser. The organiser reserves the rights to cancel the events within short notice, and full refund shall be rendered. The decisions of the organiser shall be final.

[Kay] 82330642 and [ES] 91875338 ... at your service.

maybe the org is new to this thing, thus remain secretive...i am for one agree with most of us..the org should be more open and transparent..
most of the other org put up their details here..

great..finally we all know what is it about

Status
Not open for further replies.