Get Your Free Birthday Cake...~

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come I don't see my male family members or relatives separate into triplets when they watch starhub channels, or use starhub services then absorb into 1 body after they're being spotted as per the ad? :think:

How come I don't get transported to a magical wondrous land of dancing blackcurrants when I drink ribena?

How come I can't instantly become superman when I eat Kraft cheese, as per the advert?

Last edited:
If ads are to be taken seriously, then i will never leave a hamburger alone on my table because then, the hamburgler would come and steal my hamburgers. :angry: Anyway the 40 year old lady blogger must be a very sad lonely old woman to pull this stunt. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
This is just too much... making a fool of herself, acting childishly, like a baby crying for candy. Marketing ad taken too seriously.

It was no marketing goof. They are trying to drive the message of good service, better service than the other banks. A famous beer ad showed strangers knocking at your door (or submarine or spaceship, whatever) when you pop open the beer bottle. Another showed the beer being delivered in very odd occasions and places like on a snowy mountain ledge. So am I to complain if I don't get strangers at my door when I open a bottle of their beer? Or lodge a complaint to the beer company when a surprise beer delivery doesn't show up during my birthday party?

well.....

u realised this actually shows tat ocbc has good service? o.o

if there is any better way to show a company is dedicated to their customers, its in incidents that brings them trouble, such as this.

i personally feel tat ocbc has actually done a good job on this. ~~ maybe i might wanna consider their services lol.

as for the woman? well. its a nice laugh, i wont penalise her for taking a joke this far. i mean face it. its hardly often u see such stuff. dun they just make ur day?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

well.....

u realised this actually shows tat ocbc has good service? o.o

if there is any better way to show a company is dedicated to their customers, its in incidents that brings them trouble, such as this.

i personally feel tat ocbc has actually done a good job on this. ~~ maybe i might wanna consider their services lol.

as for the woman? well. its a nice laugh, i wont penalise her for taking a joke this far. i mean face it. its hardly often u see such stuff. dun they just make ur day?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
yeah, it'll make your day as long as you're not on the receiving end.

I pity front line staff....

I have seen many front line staff break down into tears due to verbal abuse by over-demanding customers. And its usually not their fault, but since they are the most convenient people to receive such treatment, they have to bare the brunt of unreasonable customers and corporate blunders...

On hindsight I guess the blogger got what she wanted.. not the cake, but free publicity.

:Later,

Status
Not open for further replies.