Get together macro night outing on 23/4/10 in AP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameskkmok

May 16, 2004
Hi everyone, is being some time the last night outing in AP. Make yourself there on 23/4/10 is a Friday night, meet up at the North car park @ 7.30 pm an finish whatever time you want. Newbies are most welcome too, shooters can make new friends and exchange ideas. Come share the fun, those who just want to see what going on also can. Things to bring: camera, flash, extra battery, torch, drinking water, comfortable wears and NO SMOKING in the park & DO NOT BRING INSECTS HOME

1) jameskkmok

Hi everyone, is being some time the last night outing in AP. Make yourself there on 23/4/10 is a Friday night, meet up at the North car park @ 7.30 pm an finish whatever time you want. Newbies are most welcome too, shooters can make new friends and exchange ideas. Come share the fun, those who just want to see what going on also can. Things to bring: camera, flash, extra battery, torch, drinking water, comfortable wears and NO SMOKING in the park & DO NOT BRING INSECTS HOME

1) jameskkmok
2) Benjamin Peterpan

I must re-emphasize the above in red :)

1) jameskkmok
2) Benjamin Peterpan
3) NUmnumball (try to come)

I want to join too, haven't tried night macro before. But I don't drive, can only take MRT to Woodland. The North car park is on the other side. Haiz...

I want to join too, haven't tried night macro before. But I don't drive, can only take MRT to Woodland. The North car park is on the other side. Haiz...

Put name first and we will work that transport thingy out eventually. :)

Hi everyone, is being some time the last night outing in AP. Make yourself there on 23/4/10 is a Friday night, meet up at the North car park @ 7.30 pm and finish whatever time you want. Newbies are most welcome too, shooters can make new friends and exchange ideas. Come share the fun, those who just want to see what going on also can. Things to bring: camera, flash, extra battery, torch, drinking water, comfortable wears and NO SMOKING in the park & DO NOT BRING INSECTS HOME

1) jameskkmok
2) Benjamin Peterpan
4) dykat2009
5)

Hi everyone, is being some time the last night outing in AP. Make yourself there on 23/4/10 is a Friday night, meet up at the North car park @ 7.30 pm and finish whatever time you want. Newbies are most welcome too, shooters can make new friends and exchange ideas. Come share the fun, those who just want to see what going on also can. Things to bring: camera, flash, extra battery, torch, drinking water, comfortable wears and NO SMOKING in the park & DO NOT BRING INSECTS HOME

1) jameskkmok
2) Benjamin Peterpan
4) dykat2009
5) wwooaahh
6)

I must re-emphasize the above in red

1) jameskkmok
2) Benjamin Peterpan
4) dykat2009
5) wwooaahh
6) TonyT
7)

I must re-emphasize the above in red

1) jameskkmok
2) Benjamin Peterpan
4) dykat2009
5) wwooaahh
6) TonyT
7) alf626
8) Raymond

1) jameskkmok
2) Benjamin Peterpan
4) dykat2009
5) wwooaahh
6) TonyT
7) alf626
8) Raymond
9) engrmariano

1) jameskkmok
2) Benjamin Peterpan
4) dykat2009
5) wwooaahh
6) TonyT
7) alf626
8) Raymond
9) engrmariano
10) zzhihuaa (try to make it)

.......I want to join.......:cry: but.....Friday night I'll be still working like siao in office till late!! :angry:

Wil there possbile be a chance for a night outing on a Saturday night ? ;p

1) jameskkmok
2) Benjamin Peterpan
4) dykat2009
5) wwooaahh
6) TonyT
7) alf626
8) Raymond
9) engrmariano

Why stop here, keep coming... wholelotta room. Just hope it not raining.

Actually i am looking at sth like 4am to 10 am (nite to day macro) then bfast :lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin:

Last edited:
Numumball next friday come to our night shoot all sure come to shoot :bsmilie:

:sweat: errr.. why leh~?! i got the "X"ppealing factor izit?.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Actually i am looking at sth like 4am to 10 am (nite to day macro) then bfast :lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin:

You have a ride then anytime also can.

We go by BMW, timing no good for us. The taxi uncle will :sweat:if he fetch us to AP north car park at 4am :bsmilie:

Will check with them, maybe have 3 sessions. From 7.30pm - 11pm, coffeebreak, 1am - 7.30am, lastly 7.30am - noon follow by lunch. Will update if we have 3 session by then, if there is I will do 7.30pm -11pm then rest follow by 5am-noon. Those who want to do 3 sessions most welcome.

Will check with them, maybe have 3 sessions. From 7.30pm - 11pm, coffeebreak, 1am - 7.30am, lastly 7.30am - noon follow by lunch. Will update if we have 3 session by then, if there is I will do 7.30pm -11pm then rest follow by 5am-noon. Those who want to do 3 sessions most welcome.

Wow...3 sessions?! Wonder who is the superman can do 3 sessions! :bigeyes:
I will come for the first sesion and leave early as well, coz going to the formula drifting next morning :bsmilie:

1) jameskkmok
2) Benjamin Peterpan
4) dykat2009
5) wwooaahh
6) TonyT
7) alf626
8) Raymond
9) engrmariano
11) SniperT (newbie @ night)

Status