akane

Jun 4, 2003
Sydney
What's your bet?

Me predicting a draw kekeke ;)

akane said:
What's your bet?

Me predicting a draw kekeke ;)

Holland 2-0 (if they put away their bickering and racist attacks and play van der vaart and robben) ;)

:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

That will not happen. I say that Germany will beat Holland 1-0 at least. They have got that huge goalkeeper and rarely let in goals, but only messed up in the last 20 minutes in the last world cup.

Oliver Kahn might be better than David Seaman.

agape01 said:

That will not happen. I say that Germany will beat Holland 1-0 at least. They have got that huge goalkeeper and rarely let in goals, but only messed up in the last 20 minutes in the last world cup.

*kisses his score ticket *
55x55_germany.gif
:devil:

After the first match and last night's 2 match, anything seems to be possible.

Go for the 9+ goals. :sweat:

Holland will beat German 1-0. . .(when was the last time they beat German ar?)

I just have got this expression when I meet any dutch fans.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Well, the last known game between Germany and Holland was about 14 years ago in the 1990 World Cup. I think the score was 2-0.

and oh.... I would Hi-5 any Kraut supporter. In this particular case, I would Hi-5 Wolfgang first.

agape01 said:

ditto...

Germans 1 - Dutch 0 at least

agape01 said:
and oh.... I would Hi-5 any Kraut supporter. In this particular case, I would Hi-5 Wolfgang first.

hi-5 me! hi-5 me! *excited* :bsmilie: :rbounce:

I fancy Holland to win or at least draw, should be low scoring game coz both team has got v good keepers,
my guess: final score 1-0 in Holland favour.....

Draw game. 0 - 0 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.