German team beat Argentina team..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Watched it!

Won by penalty kick.

Germany: I I I I I

Argentina: I X I I X

germany din play all that well in open play except for mebbe 15-20 mins in the latter stages of the second half. but in penalties, they are awesome.

King Tiger said:
I really wonder why the Argentina player kenna yellow card at 80 mins when he was actually tackle down by German player at the penalty box. :think:

Ref book him for diving. :bsmilie: Not convienced by his fall and think that the German's tackle did not have contact or was minimal.

afbug said:
Ref book him for diving. :bsmilie: Not convienced by his fall and think that the German's tackle did not have contact or was minimal.

ballack was lucky not to be booked for playacting in the penalty area. he was tugged at the shoulder but clutched his face in "agony".

knoxknocks said:
but that german goal during regulation time was sweet! :thumbsup:

oh yes....klose is back to his heading best!

renewification said:
argentina shud win...how unluckly

nah...u look at the way germany play, it is clearly they are the better team... and they have dominated the whole game except the beginning. Germany deserves it.

renewification said:
argentina shud win...how unluckly

Jose Pekerman made a big mistake in taking out his creative attacking midfielder and sub in a defensive one. He also took off his main striker and sub in a reserve striker. He did not play his wildcard and IMO, the best player in WC, Lionel Messi. So he deserve it.

This kinda tactics is ala Sven Eriksson. :bsmilie:

afbug said:
Jose Pekerman made a big mistake in taking out his creative attacking midfielder and sub in a defensive one. He also took off his main striker and sub in a reserve striker. He did not play his wildcard and IMO, the best player in WC, Lionel Messi. So he deserve it.

This kinda tactics is ala Sven Eriksson. :bsmilie:

sven will do no such thing. he will NEVER sub beckham. :bsmilie:

A fight broke up at the end of the penalties but then...

STARHUB CUT IT WITH ADVERTS!!!!!!!!!!!;(

Before the match, I was thinking that the winner of this encounter would proceed to win the World Cup...

Think Germany has the success factors this time... Hope they do win the ultimate glory :)

seankyh said:
A fight broke up at the end of the penalties but then...

STARHUB CUT IT WITH ADVERTS!!!!!!!!!!!;(

during the fight there was also a beautiful blonde streaker running across the pitch to congratulate the german team.

zaren said:
during the fight there was also a beautiful blonde streaker running across the pitch to congratulate the german team.

Aiyah... no wonder kena cut lar.. eh how come you can see?

Jia Wang said:
Before the match, I was thinking that the winner of this encounter would proceed to win the World Cup...

Think Germany has the success factors this time... Hope they do win the ultimate glory :)

partisan fan support helps a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.