German team beat Argentina team..............


Status
Not open for further replies.

rinaldi86

New Member
Apr 13, 2004
620
0
0
Singapore
#2
Yes! Watched it!

Won by penalty kick.

Germany: I I I I I

Argentina: I X I I X
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
10,961
28
48
#4
germany din play all that well in open play except for mebbe 15-20 mins in the latter stages of the second half. but in penalties, they are awesome.
 

afbug

Senior Member
Aug 19, 2004
482
0
0
Planet SG™
#5
King Tiger said:
I really wonder why the Argentina player kenna yellow card at 80 mins when he was actually tackle down by German player at the penalty box. :think:
Ref book him for diving. :bsmilie: Not convienced by his fall and think that the German's tackle did not have contact or was minimal.
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
10,961
28
48
#6
afbug said:
Ref book him for diving. :bsmilie: Not convienced by his fall and think that the German's tackle did not have contact or was minimal.
ballack was lucky not to be booked for playacting in the penalty area. he was tugged at the shoulder but clutched his face in "agony".
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
10,961
28
48
#8
knoxknocks said:
but that german goal during regulation time was sweet! :thumbsup:
oh yes....klose is back to his heading best!
 

kcuf2

Senior Member
Dec 29, 2005
1,777
1
0
KFC
#12
renewification said:
argentina shud win...how unluckly
nah...u look at the way germany play, it is clearly they are the better team... and they have dominated the whole game except the beginning. Germany deserves it.
 

afbug

Senior Member
Aug 19, 2004
482
0
0
Planet SG™
#13
renewification said:
argentina shud win...how unluckly
Jose Pekerman made a big mistake in taking out his creative attacking midfielder and sub in a defensive one. He also took off his main striker and sub in a reserve striker. He did not play his wildcard and IMO, the best player in WC, Lionel Messi. So he deserve it.

This kinda tactics is ala Sven Eriksson. :bsmilie:
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
10,961
28
48
#14
afbug said:
Jose Pekerman made a big mistake in taking out his creative attacking midfielder and sub in a defensive one. He also took off his main striker and sub in a reserve striker. He did not play his wildcard and IMO, the best player in WC, Lionel Messi. So he deserve it.

This kinda tactics is ala Sven Eriksson. :bsmilie:
sven will do no such thing. he will NEVER sub beckham. :bsmilie:
 

Jia Wang

New Member
Feb 20, 2004
1,306
0
0
43
Starry Night
www.pbase.com
#16
Before the match, I was thinking that the winner of this encounter would proceed to win the World Cup...

Think Germany has the success factors this time... Hope they do win the ultimate glory :)
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
10,961
28
48
#17
seankyh said:
A fight broke up at the end of the penalties but then...


STARHUB CUT IT WITH ADVERTS!!!!!!!!!!!;(
during the fight there was also a beautiful blonde streaker running across the pitch to congratulate the german team.
 

seankyh

New Member
Nov 30, 2004
802
0
0
43
Singapore
www.pbase.com
#18
zaren said:
during the fight there was also a beautiful blonde streaker running across the pitch to congratulate the german team.
Aiyah... no wonder kena cut lar.. eh how come you can see?
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
10,961
28
48
#19
Jia Wang said:
Before the match, I was thinking that the winner of this encounter would proceed to win the World Cup...

Think Germany has the success factors this time... Hope they do win the ultimate glory :)
partisan fan support helps a lot!
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom