Genting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenie

Jun 25, 2004
Singapore
Hi..went to Genting last weekend and took some pics with my D70. Any comment is welcome.

Dsc_0053.jpg

Dsc_0078.jpg

Dsc_0061.jpg

the picture n colour is nice but all of them seems havin lots of noise .. can see sq sq sq without zoomin into the pic..

Thank you for your comment. Can you please explain what did u mean by too much pixel? I did notice this after resizing in the photobucket web. I thought this was due to lower size of the pics and hence poor quality.

How to improve the pixel in this aspect? TQ

Greenie said:
Thank you for your comment. Can you please explain what did u mean by too much pixel? I did notice this after resizing in the photobucket web. I thought this was due to lower size of the pics and hence poor quality.

How to improve the pixel in this aspect? TQ

use xnview to resize to 800X600 than save as mid. quality (50) the file size shall not more than 250k than upload to photobucket web

http://www.xnview.com/

is free

this photo is took by D70 also

DSC_1161Acopy.jpg
[/IMG]

wykhoo said:
use xnview to resize to 800X600 than save as mid. quality (50) the file size shall not more than 250k than upload to photobucket web

http://www.xnview.com/

is free

Thank you..wykhoo. Will know how to do it next time..

Test for a pic.. :)
DSC_0076-1.jpg

Yeah..it is better :lovegrin:

much better...

Dsc_0078.jpg

This is my fav. I like the sky and the mountain range in the distance. The tree and plants in the foreground is distraction to me. I would also prefer for the sky to be more satuarated--perhaps by using a graudated filter?

Cheers and keep on clicking.

he.. greenie..
u have found a gd tool to do the job... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
now yr pics looks more like d70 resize.. otherwise.. is quite funny :sweatsm: .., when u mention yr pic is taken by d70... (no offence)... :nono:

Nice pictures..:) I think using a graduated ND filter and also a polarizer will bring out some quite interesting colours..Not sure if you had that on the lens at the time you took the shots..:)

Off topic, I've shot in Genting quite a few times as it's pretty near where I stay...perhaps when you go there next time, may I suggest you head towards a car park which is right in the path of the incoming/outgoing cable cars..:) The sunset view there is really beautiful..:) Just a suggestion.. :embrass:
Here's a pic I shot at that spot.

Sunset

Very nice sky color...:)

U do any PS or filters? or Just straight from the camera?

Err..me or Greenie? :embrass:

Thanks for your compliments louispang..:) Not really sure if rainman was refering to my picture or Greenie though..but if he was refering to mine, the picture is straight out of the box...I rarely PS my pictures..:) I used a ND filter though..:)

Thanks louispang and perror.... I purposely included the tree in the foreground otherwise it will be too plain cos that day the sunset is not so nice. No other filter is used except skylight filter which acts as a lens protection..Anyway, will pay attention to the suggestions next time round and need to buy more accessories... :)

Thanks jnet6..i am still in the process of learning and therefore the name Greenie... :bsmilie:

Perror, your pic is very pretty..

Status
Not open for further replies.