Genting Highland true ghost story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerl_ho

Jul 30, 2006
Please share your ghost stories of Genting highland here. :)

Gerl_ho said:
This incident happened a few years back in Malaysia, and was experienced by my cousin. I personally did not experience it but I was there when it happened. All names have been changed for privacy.

It was a weekend once again. My cousin William, a friend Cecelia, and I had planned to go out that night. We waited for Cecelia to arrive at our place before setting out in William’s car. That night William did not feel like driving so I took the wheel. Our first stop was to Yin Yin’s (a female) house to pick up two other female friends. This was were something strange happened. Yin Yin’s house was a double story, semi detached brick house located in the Petaling Jaya town in the state of Selangor. It certainly is not creepy like most haunted houses. It was in fact, just like any ordinary middle-class home. We arrived around 9.00 pm that night. I parked the car opposite the house on a grassy path. From where I was sitting I could see inside the house quite clearly. The living room was lighted but the porch was dark. William approached the front gate and started calling. Seeing that William took such a long time, Cecelia alighted and went straight to the gate to call loudly. William shushed her, Are you crazy? Can’t you see that an old man is sitting in the living room? I don’t see any old man, Cecelia replied. While they were debating on the issue, the other two female friends were already out of the house. In the car, William asked one of the female friend if there was an old man sitting in the living room but she said that the living room was empty. Thinking that it was because he was not used to his new contact lenses, William did not think much about it. We went on as usual. Then Monday came and it was school as usual. During the morning assembly, Yin Yin came running to William. She was almost in tears as she told him what had happened on the day before. That Sunday, Yin Yin and her boyfriend had gone to Genting Highlands (a recreational resort in the hills of the state of Pahang) and when they returned that night, Yin Yin had a chilling experience. She said that from her rear view mirror, she saw an old man sitting in the backseat smiling at her. That’s not all - she described a man identical to the one seen by William!

Any comments...? true?

err... NPNT... ;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
err... NPNT... ;p

I prefer NVNT .... :bsmilie:

erm... anybody can cook up such a story. no offense, but did you actually take a look inside the house from where you were? you ought to be curious right at the debate?

verily :sweat: scully

Gerl_ho said:
This incident happened a few years back in Malaysia, and was experienced by my cousin. I personally did not experience it but I was there when it happened. All names have been changed for privacy.

It was a weekend once again. My cousin William, a friend Cecelia, and I had planned to go out that night. We waited for Cecelia to arrive at our place before setting out in William’s car. That night William did not feel like driving so I took the wheel. Our first stop was to Yin Yin’s (a female) house to pick up two other female friends. This was were something strange happened. Yin Yin’s house was a double story, semi detached brick house located in the Petaling Jaya town in the state of Selangor. It certainly is not creepy like most haunted houses. It was in fact, just like any ordinary middle-class home. We arrived around 9.00 pm that night. I parked the car opposite the house on a grassy path. From where I was sitting I could see inside the house quite clearly. The living room was lighted but the porch was dark. William approached the front gate and started calling. Seeing that William took such a long time, Cecelia alighted and went straight to the gate to call loudly. William shushed her, Are you crazy? Can’t you see that an old man is sitting in the living room? I don’t see any old man, Cecelia replied. While they were debating on the issue, the other two female friends were already out of the house. In the car, William asked one of the female friend if there was an old man sitting in the living room but she said that the living room was empty. Thinking that it was because he was not used to his new contact lenses, William did not think much about it. We went on as usual. Then Monday came and it was school as usual. During the morning assembly, Yin Yin came running to William. She was almost in tears as she told him what had happened on the day before. That Sunday, Yin Yin and her boyfriend had gone to Genting Highlands (a recreational resort in the hills of the state of Pahang) and when they returned that night, Yin Yin had a chilling experience. She said that from her rear view mirror, she saw an old man sitting in the backseat smiling at her. That’s not all - she described a man identical to the one seen by William!

Any comments...? true?

ok lah....my cousin who was born after my grandfather passed away can point to his picture and say kong kong when he was little. When asked how he know that is kong kong, he said kong kong come at night.......:dunno:

ANYone See a Ghost Before ??

hahaha....stupid story!:)

Sion said:
Have you post this story before? I think I've read it.

Ask them to ask the old man for a 4D number. If the number is the same you know he is not pulling your leg. :)

Yes! I copy from other site. You got interesting ghost story of Genting???
Like the women who grab her head and smash the car???
The wooden bridge which a lot of ppl suicide there???
That one very interesting!!!:eek:

I rather ask toto 6 digits, if not i'll whack him!!:angry:

Sandman77 said:
ANYone See a Ghost Before ??

No...heard funny sound before....at my old house.:embrass:

Ah_Seng said:
ok lah....my cousin who was born after my grandfather passed away can point to his picture and say kong kong when he was little. When asked how he know that is kong kong, he said kong kong come at night.......:dunno:

Walao!!! This one scarry sia~~~~~~~~~~~!
Short and scary!!! Eh, me here now midnight leh....!
Mai gong ji kuan wei~~!:confused:

redstone said:
I've heard them too.

Is it!!! last time i heard a women 叹气 beside my ear.....it's really very long and sad......
even very clear....i still got time to think that i'm wrong or not....before it gone.:sweat:

One time, the door keep got ppl knocking and running at Genting first world hotel...
Every time i go and check the sound stop...After i slept...My gf heard that the knoking sound stop...
then the door open.....someone just move in....with a scary sound....which cant descript...
she fears and force herself to sleep for whole night...

The most power one is My granfather came back from the 7th day .....
That one can hear can feel.....but actually is my granfather la.
He just came back and see us lo....:D

ok...share another story.....this one real one, cos happened to me.

1995, Nee Soon Camp 7BTS Delta Coy, Section 3.

My section mate told us that he woke up in the middle of the night and saw "figures" dressed in PT kit looking at us sleeping. Each bed got 1 "figure". So opp him total 7 beds=7 "figures", with back facing him. I slept opp him, so that means my bed also got 1.

When he told us, the entire section screw him upside down and said he talk c*#k!
But he was really scared, book in on Sunday bring talisman and stuff. We scolded him again.

One night, i woke up in the middle of the night feeling someone pulling my hands. Open my eyes and felt my hands dangling by the side of the bed. One group of "figures" surrounding me. Cannot see the face !!! But all wearing PT kit!!! Open my mouth want to shout but no words. Wanted to get up but cannot move.

I thought maybe dreaming, so close my eyes and secs later open my eyes again. All gone!
And my arms were indeed dangling out by the sides of the bed....

Cover blanket over my face and go to sleep.......

Ah_Seng said:
ok...share another story.....this one real one, cos happened to me.

1995, Nee Soon Camp 7BTS Delta Coy, Section 3.

My section mate told us that he woke up in the middle of the night and saw "figures" dressed in PT kit looking at us sleeping. Each bed got 1 "figure". So opp him total 7 beds=7 "figures", with back facing him. I slept opp him, so that means my bed also got 1.

When he told us, the entire section screw him upside down and said he talk c*#k!
But he was really scared, book in on Sunday bring talisman and stuff. We scolded him again.

One night, i woke up in the middle of the night feeling someone pulling my hands. Open my eyes and felt my hands dangling by the side of the bed. One group of "figures" surrounding me. Cannot see the face !!! But all wearing PT kit!!! Open my mouth want to shout but no words. Wanted to get up but cannot move.

I thought maybe dreaming, so close my eyes and secs later open my eyes again. All gone!
And my arms were indeed dangling out by the sides of the bed....

Cover blanket over my face and go to sleep.......

power!

Gerl_ho said:
Is it!!! last time i heard a women 叹气 beside my ear.....it's really very long and sad......
even very clear....i still got time to think that i'm wrong or not....before it gone.:sweat:

One time, the door keep got ppl knocking and running at Genting first world hotel...
Every time i go and check the sound stop...After i slept...My gf heard that the knoking sound stop...
then the door open.....someone just move in....with a scary sound....which cant descript...
she fears and force herself to sleep for whole night...

The most power one is My granfather came back from the 7th day .....
That one can hear can feel.....but actually is my granfather la.
He just came back and see us lo....:D

I heard strange laughter from my corridor at 12.30am that goes "hurh, hurh, hur".

And also had a demon literally growl in my face. Sounds like 'big cat' family type growl but higher pitch. First was far away behind, then a few metres behind. Lastly was 1m in front of me.

Heard a strange loud growl outside the golf course at MFA at junction of Minden and Holland Roads, coimg in direction of the vegetated area at road junction. Not animal. No animal is sight, no movement in vegeation. Sounded like coming from a wide range rather than a specific spot. I was with a big group of friends (around 8 people). So far 3 of my friends said they never heard anything. While I was walking past, I kept staring into the vegetation for some reason. Almost like instinct, like something is attracting me eyes there. Some strange feeling that some thing almost wanted me to go nearer to the vegetation. And yet something that told me to walk on.

There was something inside there afterall. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.