Genting Highland Trip Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klause

Jan 17, 2002
Bedok
Visit site
Hi everyone! Went there for 3 days during the chinese new year! Please take a look at the pictures I took( I exclude those of which I took for my family ).

View them here! Genting Highland Picture Album

Please comment and advice =)

Hey! We were there during the CNY too! 1 day only though.

Nice shots you have there! I somehow envy you... I didn't manage to get lots of shots (esp night shots of the hotel etc) since I got tied up with my family -- especially my daughter who frantically hopped from one ride to another!

Regards,

Originally posted by Pinoy
Hey! We were there during the CNY too! 1 day only though.

Nice shots you have there! I somehow envy you... I didn't manage to get lots of shots (esp night shots of the hotel etc) since I got tied up with my family -- especially my daughter who frantically hopped from one ride to another!

Regards,

I missed the rides completly... didn't manage to find time for the theme park

some interesting shots. Like the coloums exteriors of the hotel frontage.

Grin but you missed a few interesting ones. Reviewing the digital cam one - 8-( about 245 of them. Groan still got 100+ from the prints and part rolls of slides to edit. Surprising that the old junker (1.6mp) still manages to surprise.

Surprised to see so few for 3 days. Did about 90 shots on digital in first night.

Pity about the posting problems here. Will need to look into a web site to house images soon. Pity the CNY rest days went soo quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.