General Question......... on dry box / cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one from John 3:16 just over S$100/- and the quality is good, at least for me..There are cheaper ones when I was doing some search for it but then decided to go for the Digi-Cabi..Happy searching man!! :)

Look in the consumers corner, discussed to death.

Same, search and read. You are not the first one asking that question. Chances are 100% that you will find existing threads in this forum. Provided you find the Search function ...

try aipo dry cabinet under mass sales?

should camera be keep in dry box or cabinet?

where can get a cheap and gd one?

thanks again :)

hw about dry box?

i was going to reply, then i see the second post, which is just mindless "shoot question anyhow". based on experience, if i answer either, sooner or later i will get questions like "where to buy?" "what price should i ask for?" "where do i find a nanny to do all this for me?"

listen to rashkae, it will be better for you, and me, and the entire human race. ;p

listen to rashkae, it will be better for you, and me, and the entire human race. ;p

Why do I have Michael Jackson's "Heal the world" in my head now??

Look in the consumers corner, discussed to death.

Same, search and read. You are not the first one asking that question. Chances are 100% that you will find existing threads in this forum. Provided you find the Search function ...

i was going to reply, then i see the second post, which is just mindless "shoot question anyhow". based on experience, if i answer either, sooner or later i will get questions like "where to buy?" "what price should i ask for?" "where do i find a nanny to do all this for me?"

this question is Everlasting, Immortal, Deathless, Undying, Unfading, Infinite, Bulletproof, and it will not go away.

Please, can someone help us, save us, spare us, pity us, make sticky FAQ for dry box/cabinet??

Please, can someone help us, save us, spare us, pity us, make sticky FAQ for dry box/cabinet??

But we all know newbies don't read stickies either...

I'm a total newbie, I don't read sticky threads, but I know what to do. ;)

I'm a newbie too. I don't look into sticky first. I like to use Search. If I can find the right forum/thread, all my questions will be answered without need to ask...wait for reply... ask again... wait for reply.....clarify.......

Well that's me

Status
Not open for further replies.