General Question on bring item for Service

captainlolz7

Apr 13, 2015
SG, Bukit Batok
So my camera is giving me lens issue(EPL3), and I suspect the lens motor is broken, I plan on heading to olympus service centre tomorrow to get it repaired under warranty, what stuff do I need to bring alone besides the lens, warranty, receipt and camera? Do I need the box or anything else?

So my camera is giving me lens issue(EPL3), and I suspect the lens motor is broken, I plan on heading to olympus service centre tomorrow to get it repaired under warranty, what stuff do I need to bring alone besides the lens, warranty, receipt and camera? Do I need the box or anything else?
Have you tried calling Sony Service Center? They will tell you what paperwork is required.
I would bring camera and lens for a proper check-up. Maybe it turns out to be something different.
I have not heard of any Service Center asking for the box, though.

Have you tried calling Sony Service Center? They will tell you what paperwork is required.
I would bring camera and lens for a proper check-up. Maybe it turns out to be something different.
I have not heard of any Service Center asking for the box, though.

Ok, tried what you said, the Olympus Service Centre told me I can just bring the body and lens with the warranty and receipt tomorrow and send it for repair, thanks for the help!

Ok, tried what you said, the Olympus Service Centre told me I can just bring the body and lens with the warranty and receipt tomorrow and send it for repair, thanks for the help!

#1, you do read the reply.

#2, you do take action.

#3, and you show appreciation.

Well done.

#1, you do read the reply.

#2, you do take action.

#3, and you show appreciation.

Well done.

Why thank you!

Also just a update, the Olympus service staff there were really friendly and were able to repair and fix the issue within an hour.

Why thank you!

Also just a update, the Olympus service staff there were really friendly and were able to repair and fix the issue within an hour.

many members shooting questions like firing "fire-and-forget" missiles.

makes others like talking to the wall, hence I had the above comment. :)

Why thank you!
Glad to hear that :)