GE2015 official on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yippee .....another feel good long weekend unlike previous erections ..............:)

.... playing some electoral mind games by picking 911? :)

another public holiday on Friday 11 Sep then?

Please take a minute to consider wisely.

This election will determine not only your vision for Singapore but also the future of your children.

One wrong move we may find ourselves in the dark ages of pre-separation days.

Please take a minute to consider wisely.

This election will determine not only your vision for Singapore but also the future of your children.

One wrong move we may find ourselves in the dark ages of pre-separation days.

......this has got to be the biggest wisecrack from you ..............anyway you are beginning to sound more like the opposition now ............ :)

Please think carefully.

Who was there to get us out of 911 blackhole?

"All is not lost if you fall into a black hole – you could simply pop up in another universe"

......this has got to be the biggest wisecrack from you ..............anyway you are beginning to sound more like the opposition now ............ :)

Believe you me I'm always on the side of the winners since Separation.

I don't want to gamble the future of the next generations.

Let the best run our country and travel with us the full journey.

71duPl3taoL._SL1500_.jpg

Is that Infiniti or Acura?

Let the best run our country and travel with us the full journey.

The best has yet to come ........ no single party that we are seeing now can claim to be the best. The journey has just started.......... let the race begin. ;)

The best has yet to come ........ no single party that we are seeing now can claim to be the best. The journey has just started.......... let the race begin. ;)

Starship Enterprise Singapore has gone to where no man dare to go before.

Its voyage has been a success and will continue to be a success if we can persuade the incumbent captaincy to stay for several more good years.

star-trek-the-crew.jpg

Starship Enterprise Singapore has gone to where no man dare to go before.

Its voyage has been a success and will continue to be a success if we can persuade the incumbent captaincy to stay for several more good years.

........Mee Siam Mai Hum?................ pardon me ............... :ipuke:

Look carefully.

Starship Enterprise Singapore will have a female captain. Her ascendancy is now in place.

star-trek-the-crew.jpg

.....and she will be one of a kind ............... anyway I don't like Blonds ............:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.