Gatsby advertisement jingle

Status
Not open for further replies.

trd2970

Jun 8, 2005
There's this Gatsby "rubber" advertisement that's been airing for the past few weeks or so...quite catchy, it's got me humming the tune every now and then.

what do u guys think? i guess it's one of those 'love it or hate it' kind of tune. ;)

the jingle is supposed to be from an oldie tune.

the song is very very old , can anyone tell me the band 's name and this song's name , there is another song sang by him called ' you make me feel brand new'

haha..managed to find out the tune after i did a quick google...it's supposed to be sung by The Stylistics, title is "i can't give you anything ( but my love )"

er hmm... some ppl actually commented that this is quite a "gay" commercial

haha..managed to find out the tune after i did a quick google...it's supposed to be sung by The Stylistics, title is "i can't give you anything ( but my love )"

yes ! correct how did u manage to find out , haha thks,

haha...yeah its catchy...and its stuck in my head..

and i bought one of the wax subsequently... :bsmilie:

Is it just me or does anyone find takura kimuya's dance and twirls a little sissy ? :bsmilie:

haha...yeah its catchy...and its stuck in my head..

and i bought one of the wax subsequently... :bsmilie:

haha... i got a feeling someone will post a "spoof" very soon on youtube :p

Is it just me or does anyone find takura kimuya's dance and twirls a little sissy ? :bsmilie:

yah, after watching pirates of the caribbean last nite, i kind of think that takura kimuya & johnny depp seem to have the same "moves" :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.