Gathering on 13/05/2002, late morning, early afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
It's the holidays (and i'm on leave as well)

So i am going to SLS and ard and abt town tomorrow for a little buying session for my Olympus C700UZ (I'm getting the lens adapter, the UV filter and a lowepro pouch), as well as to go develope some pictures i have taken so far...

And of course, to snap snap snap, followed by some makan and some chit chat...

Anyone keen?

Originally posted by Wolfgang
It's the holidays (and i'm on leave as well)

So i am going to SLS and ard and abt town tomorrow for a little buying session for my Olympus C700UZ (I'm getting the lens adapter, the UV filter and a lowepro pouch), as well as to go develope some pictures i have taken so far...

And of course, to snap snap snap, followed by some makan and some chit chat...

Anyone keen?

Wolfie, I got a Olympus camera bag, free gift from Oly Sg, to give
away, u interested????

See http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=124803#post124803

Tomorrow I'll be dropping by SLS ard 12 p.m. to get a new monitor.

Originally posted by Jayan

Wolfie, I got a Olympus camera bag, free gift from Oly Sg, to give
away, u interested????

See http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=124803#post124803

Tomorrow I'll be dropping by SLS ard 12 p.m. to get a new monitor.

Thank you very much for your kind offer I am actually on a look out for a pouch you see.... :)

I don't mind meeting you at SLS though.. :)

Something like that.. yes..

I got mine in the neighbourhood SAFE superstore for $20...a bit ex for a no-brand pouch. But lazy to go downtown lah.... :p

Can squueze in a lot of stuff though.....my 4 sets of batts, box of SM, 2 filters, blower duster, chamosie, remote plus the DC. Compact and do not limit mobility.

I got mine in the neighbourhood SAFE superstore for $20...a bit ex for a no-brand pouch. But lazy to go downtown lah.... :p

Can squueze in a lot of stuff though.....my 4 sets of batts, box of SM, 2 filters, blower duster, chamosie, remote plus the DC. Compact and do not limit mobility.

So, are we till meeting up at SLS?

Another person from thjis forum, handle "song" would like to join me to get the lens and stuff @ SLS....

So, are we till meeting up at SLS?

Another person from thjis forum, handle "song" would like to join me to get the lens and stuff @ SLS....

I don't mind meeting up with u guys......but my main purpose of going down to SLS tomoroow is to trade-in my old 14" monitor for the Philips promo....what time u guys be there???

I don't mind meeting up with u guys......but my main purpose of going down to SLS tomoroow is to trade-in my old 14" monitor for the Philips promo....what time u guys be there???

No set time.. he PM me and i replied.. waiting for him to reply with a PM...

Status
Not open for further replies.