2) Seowgh
3) furie
4) Victor (cjvictory)
5) Fudgecakes
6) Thoth
7) Michelle (Michlu)
8) Zexsen Xie @ 5.30pm

Updated list

Hi everyone, I am interested in joining you all and learn from you all next time. I am also a newbie and trying to learn as much as I can, especially in post-processing. I can't join this Saturday for the outing, but I will be able to join some other weekends outing. So let me know if there is any outing next week. Thanks.

Hi everyone, I am interested in joining you all and learn from you all next time. I am also a newbie and trying to learn as much as I can, especially in post-processing. I can't join this Saturday for the outing, but I will be able to join some other weekends outing. So let me know if there is any outing next week. Thanks.

Hi, we could do a routine outing based on the themes of the shoot. Will update all after our first gathering this sat.. Cheers.

hi im edwin im interested to join u guys in yr photography outings! me newbie too! cant PM u the system say u need to delete some of yr old posts first o.o

Need a decent photography that's why the old silly name has to go.

I have edited replies with quotes that shows copyrighted material. GC please be careful on posting copyrighted images in the future. You wouldn't want others to download your pictures and upload into forums without giving you credit as well right?

Also, it is against clubsnap rules to have clone accounts. Please PM me and let me know by the end of tomorrow which of the accounts do you intend to keep using. We shall deregister the other. If we do not hear from you by end of tomorrow, we will go ahead and de-register both accounts. Thanks.

Warning served.

Last edited:
Thank you for the gentle reminder and I would like to keep this account gc photography. The image of both my friend image and my model friend had been remove.

Thank you for the gentle reminder and I would like to keep this account gc photography. The image of both my friend image and my model friend had been remove.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I woulf like to keep this account gc photography thank you. I have remove the image as request.

Dear all please message me your contact number or whatsapp me at. 96909611. Gerald

gc photography said:
Dear all please message me your contact number or whatsapp me at. 96909611. Gerald

Already did to u in PM. Cheers.

Now it always rain in the evening.... Hopefully it won rain during sat

Now it always rain in the evening.... Hopefully it won rain during sat

Then we do rain shots... Bring foldable umbrella in yr bags just in case... ;p

Thoth said:

Hahaa... My gears not rain-proof....

My gears not rain-proof.... Hahaa

Thoth said:

Feel Te rain on your skin~

Or you can do the digital rev DIY camera weather sealing xD

Fudgecakes said:
Feel Te rain on your skin~

Or you can do the digital rev DIY camera weather sealing xD

DigRev weather seal?? Using a ziplock bag?? Lol

seowgh said:

Kai from digirev used a book to cover his m9 wif lux 35 FLE during one of d shoot when raining. Haha

seowgh said:

I remembered he applied silicon sealant onto his camera :3

Fudgecakes said:
I remembered he applied silicon sealant onto his camera :3

Wah. U can try on yr M6 too. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.