Gathering in Bangkok???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickmak

Apr 16, 2004
London, UK
www.pbase.com
Hey to all clubsnappers!!! I live in Bangkok and i've seen so many SEEDs in s'pore and would not like to be left out :dunno: I was wondering are there any clubsnappers out there who also live in Bangkok or any people who would like to meet in Bangkok during 15-16 May? It would be a good experience for me and others if we can have a meeting here too!!! Clubsnapping should be international!!! (Sorry can't pay for air ticket for u guys abroad but any of u who would like to come please put ur name on a list!!!)

Cheers!!! :gbounce:

SwadiiKub,, yin dii tong lup su Clubsnap Sinagpore kub ~ Pom yak pai Grung Teep mak mak teaa mai mii tang leew ~

LoL ~ ya sponsoring me an airticket (Value Air also can) would be great ! Other wise I'll drop you a note if I am going up ~

Cheers ! any other Thai CSer here ?(Singapore)

Yea!!! People from Thailand or S'pore or anywhere else please say hi and hope we can meet up!!!!

hey how bout during the December period??? or even the July period would be good... We can start saving up!!! (Well not me... hehe... sorry...) I'd really hope we can all meet up here for an outing because i really envy those who go to outings in s'pore... go to s'pore every 6 months only... Hope anyone can come over!!!
Cheers!!!

Sniper pay for me ? I go with u ? kekekeke ~

Brett said:
Sniper pay for me ? I go with u ? kekekeke ~
haha... well, with all the budget airlines popping around i think the flights will be cheaper!!! haha!!! lol...

Then can you recommend cheap accomodation and nice shooting area? :)

Some nice sunset in your gallery btw. :)

bLight said:
Then can you recommend cheap accomodation and nice shooting area? :)

Some nice sunset in your gallery btw. :)
thx... well... cheap accomodation here can range from S$10 to any price above that, and for nice shooting area, anywhere also can... Bkk has so many things happening its so hard to get there in time... the near bkk area also has a lot and a lot of nice scenery and wildlife to take... the people here are actually camera friendly so they don't mind the camera... some wanna fight to get into the view... hehe... thanx for visiting my gallery anyways!!!

Cheers!!!! :)

RuthBaby said:
cool
i stay in pathunam.. opposite grand diamond..
but i visit bangkok only every 3 months
that's great!!! maybe we CAN actually have a gathering (Of 3ppl?) and go trigger happy!!!

Wow, kewl!

I'll be in BKK on 28th May to 31th May too actually.
Any body around the area then?
:D

- Bob

bobotto said:
Wow, kewl!

I'll be in BKK on 28th May to 31th May too actually.
Any body around the area then?
:D

- Bob

I'm still in BKK that time... I can still go... i think... :p

My first network with an oversea photog.
So excited!
haha

Neway quite confused Nickmak, you mentioned that "I'm still in BKK that time..."
So does that mean you're located mostly in BKK and goign overseas soon, or located somewhere else but going BKK soon?
:dunno:

First time going to BKK.
So pls take care of me yeah.
haha

Actually going with a few of the Offstoners.
Will be staying in Novotel Bangkok near Siam Square during 28-31 May
But personally feel like extending my stay.

How can I contact you when we're there?

- Bob

bobotto said:
So excited!
haha

Neway quite confused Nickmak, you mentioned that "I'm still in BKK that time..."
So does that mean you're located mostly in BKK and goign overseas soon, or located somewhere else but going BKK soon?

First time going to BKK.
haha

- Bob
Sorry to confuse you. I actually live here but i'm s'porean. By the way, I'll PM u my contact soon. :p

By the way, to any of you who would like to come to Bangkok to shoot please tell me your age too... sorry... I'm still a teenager!!! (I hope u understand the connotations behind this!!)

bobotto said:
So excited!
haha

First time going to BKK.
haha

- Bob
u die die must try the steamboat opposite yr hotel call CANTON..
Wah lau.. nose bleed.. or either tt.. u can go for kobe beef at siam sq too.. whahahahaha

RuthBaby said:
u die die must try the steamboat opposite yr hotel call CANTON..
Wah lau.. nose bleed.. or either tt.. u can go for kobe beef at siam sq too.. whahahahaha
i agree... canton suki is great!!!! Kobe Beef, especially when u ask for medium is just perfect!!! The beef melts in ur mouth!!!!!!!!!!! Yumm!!! Saliva dripping... Drowning!!! hehe... come over!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.