Gathering for Crossing Bridges IV Singapore Participants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Ang

Jan 10, 2006
Dreamy Nikon Land
Hello! As Lotusfairy has mentioned. Thos who are going for Crossing Bridges IV should have a gathering beforehand.

You may want to PM me if you want to keep Anonymous.

Please read the sticky at the top of the Outing & Gathering Forum.

Count me in !!! I'm buying lunch/dinner if its on a weekday.....

I spoke to Uncle William just now and he will be shooting out email to everyone

Tuesday 22 May 7pm LAU PA SAT, Satay Street ........ Satay dinner is ok for everyone?

Lets meet at Robinson Road side of Satay Street..... the satay stall that side better.

I'll cover the satay and the teh tarik....... anything more is pay ownself ok?

ed

P/S ONLY for those from last year and this year's Crossing Bridges trip ok? or else i will be financially broke if too many people show up..... LOL!

I spoke to Uncle William just now and he will be shooting out email to everyone

Tuesday 22 May 7pm LAU PA SAT, Satay Street ........ Satay dinner is ok for everyone?

Lets meet at Robinson Road side of Satay Street..... the satay stall that side better.

I'll cover the satay and the teh tarik....... anything more is pay ownself ok?

ed

P/S ONLY for those from last year and this year's Crossing Bridges trip ok? or else i will be financially broke if too many people show up..... LOL!

HAVE FOOD, WILL TRAVEL!!! :lovegrin:

Thanks ed9119 for organising. Will toss my 2 appointments away. ;-p

I got an idea while packing my unused and memorbilia (from my music/movie industries).

Izzit possible if we consolidate good stuffs (at least nice and usable)..do a jumbo sales.

Money collected from the sale will go buy basic necessary things for the needy pple..
like toothbrush, towels, sweaters, crayons, basic books, pencils, paper/drawing boards, little soft toys (for the small kids..) etc..

But where can I do it?

not good idea..? shoot me lor..:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.