8.vodkaice
9. SLyi
10.staad3
11.euterpe
12. LOTUSfairy
13.bluejewel8
14. molmotta
15. nicZnap

Anyone in the list who is interested in meeting up with me and some seniors ( got some response from senior lady members), please send me a personal message by 22nd Feb, next friday....
We will meet up for kopi the week from 24th-29th Feb and discuss our 1st all-ladies photography trip... since noone has given me any suggestion for a shooting location.

Sorry, if I missed any of your names.. cos' I lost track of the threads I started...
Please email me if you are interested in meeting up...
The lady forum will enjoy the new boost of energy !

Cool! Cant wait to meet up. haha... Girl power go! :bsmilie:
Thanks.. but can all the ladies who are interested please register with me via messaging me.....cos' i will lose track of this thread..esp those shy ones who does not want to put their names on the list.
I will confirm everything, i.e. the time and location only via your mailbox only .....lest some strange people try to ruin the gathering. Thanks !

So far i have 15 member in the list
1. stemetil77 - CCK, amateur
2. nmc2328
3. Y-grapher
4. LavenderTea
5. mojopy
6.CoffeeJo
7. WuffRuff
8.vodkaice
9. SLyi
10.staad3
11.euterpe
12. LOTUSfairy
13.bluejewel8
14. molmotta
15. nicZnap
16. meanmin

hi gurls! :D

Dear ladies who has been responding to the previous thread..
I have already closed that thread cos' I couldn't keep up with it..
Anyway for security issue.. I have decided not to use that list.
As I have mentioned earlier in this thread, I will only inform you via email.. hence message me only if you are female and interested in attending the gathering.
Thanks ! :)

Hi LavenderTea,

I'm interested in joining the group. Kindly add me in the list, thanks.

Sorry girls, i am closing this thread for security reason... I will confirm the final date and venue via your personal email in 1-2 days times, please email to me personally if you still like to join

Status
Not open for further replies.