Gather young and newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, luckly you did go to the streets.... It was super crowded. Dun even have space to move, let alone frame a shot lor... But friday afternoon may not be so crowded la...

Hello. Yalor. Saw you at the staircase. I was with my frd. I'm quite happy with those shots that I took on Sat. The only problem is I didn't go to the streets. I only took pictures at the capark of People's Park. May be going again this Friday late afternoon. Anyone keen?

I'm in. :)

guys, some of my zoo pics... for comments please

http://www.pbase.com/kynoe_tan/zoo&page=all

Nice Shots!!! Muz be having a great day shooying the animals ah.. Hahaha... I love the pic where the mom trying to take a pic of her child and the green snake (is it a bit OOF?)

By the way, the snake is kept in a glass cage rite?? How did u managed to remove the reflection?? Did u use a Cir-Pl filter or u just pp ya pic?

Nice Shots!!! Muz be having a great day shooying the animals ah.. Hahaha... I love the pic where the mom trying to take a pic of her child and the green snake (is it a bit OOF?)

By the way, the snake is kept in a glass cage rite?? How did u managed to remove the reflection?? Did u use a Cir-Pl filter or u just pp ya pic?

Ya, apologies for the oof pics. Not sure whether it's the lens not sharp at max length though.

For the snake, it's in a glass. No Cir-Pl, not much pp too. I tried to shoot at an angle with the lease reflection. ;)

Guys , about the mailing list, coolist is under server upgrade or something, please stop adding name for the moment. TMR i go oversea, when i come back will check 4 u guys, dont think i have internet access where i'm going, thanks.

Hey guys, too bad I couldn't join you guys this afternoon since I'm heading over to Malaysia for the new year. However, I managed to make my way to Chinatown earlier on. :) Hopefully you guys can have a great outing!

Just a few shots from the ones I took that day. Do remember to bring along a tripod for the night shots! Too bad I didn't go down to the streets to capture the candids but I was just too lazy to trudge my way through the crowds. May everyone enjoy a great Chinese New Year!

anyone going chinatown to take photos later??

Ya, apologies for the oof pics. Not sure whether it's the lens not sharp at max length though.

For the snake, it's in a glass. No Cir-Pl, not much pp too. I tried to shoot at an angle with the lease reflection. ;)

Thanks kynoe, next time I'll try to look for an angle where I can get at little reflection as yours.... Hope tat we hv a chance to meet up for some shooting....

JamesW and I will be meeting at 445 pm at chinatwon MRT. feel free to join us. pm me before 4 pm.:)

sorry didnt pm you.. overslept and went to get some groceries for new year. did the rain affect the shoot?

sorry didnt pm you.. overslept and went to get some groceries for new year. did the rain affect the shoot?

If it was not of the rain, I think we will have problems taking pictures. They would be too many people at the nite market.

Anyway, I've uploaded my pics at http://flickr.com/photos/nic_cheong. Feel free to give me your comments.

Happy New Yr, everyone!!!

As Borat says.. "Very Nice!" :bsmilie:

Nice pictures and it was a good experience gaining some new perspective of photography from you.

Happy CNY!

anyway guys, anyone interested in the going to take photo of the chingay??

Status
Not open for further replies.