Gather young and newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 can join but u 19 or 91 :bsmilie: Dreamerz remind me that sometimes have fake ages but since this thread isn't for outing or anything,u tell lie for nothing,so trust all.

23yo newb here.. :embrass:

young+newbie. 13yr old.

Hi, I'm old... wahahaa... 26... really newbie, dun even hav SLR

1.Bahibo
2.Dreamerz
3.Buggy
4.dandruff
5.evenstar
6.peapilot
7.J-chan
8.Drumma
9.Projectdzak
10.tamiya_model
11.sazabi3000
12.with_brokenwings
13.Andr0o
14.VR2
15.noob117
16.redstone
17.kynoe-yo actually i should change this to newbie group since we will all get older. And don't worry,SLR is good for learing photography but without it,u still can learn since nowaday there are some models of digital camera that have manual function for u.
18.Ravenfoo
19.saratok

Wa,so many newbie. Somebody asked me i make the list for what since i'm not qualified to conduct an outing. I don't really how to answer, this list may be just for us to know each other and may be on holiday or some free time,i will contact some in the list to go outing together , or futher more,if u are shy that u don't want to join the outing on clubsnap because you are alone and wonder there have people same age or all older or only you the one who is newbie and may don't have a SLR, contact some friend in the list,may be they can go together, or on a nice day,you pm one person and you guys go take photo together. :sweat:

hi,

Thanks for the list. It's nice to have this once in a while.

I guess, being young also means having limited financial resources. Perhaps we can find someone more pro to give a really newbie crash course to help us start this thing?

Actually I've spoken to some pro full-time photographers, usually serious takers can become apprentices or find a mentor to shorten the learning curve.

actually we can come out to have a cup of tea n chit-chat. Than we can intruduced ourself to every one......! I thing dis is the best idea that to start our outing.....! What about next week.....? Any one got free next week.....!

So many people,we can gather together -->big group + someone carry tripod bag --> Look like a gang fight.

It is quite a nice idea but the location is a big question, any suggestion, if too far i may need someone to guide me the way.The list is about 19 people,make square is 20, since usually outing not all people can come,i wonder what about this. Go meeting everyone is quite a good idea .

I first, usually everyweek i free from Friday till sunday,anytime,but daylight,after 6pm,when the sun fully goes down,i become vampire that suck CCD,Cmos sensor out of the camera, eat lens glass elements, turn L lens into black lens,LCD screen will crack if the camera face me,so is the lens :bsmilie:

Ok, we all below 30 --> most have to go university or high school,right ? So i think that G day will fall into 3 day : Fri,Sat,Sun. Again,we are so young so don't want to go out too late, especially girls, imagine a young female photographer has to sit with 18 boys at night :nono: can not,we scare them off (even look like we don't have any girl join the list)--> daylight,near lunch time is good.

Location should be somewhere easy to find,near city center, if possible,near mrt station,bus stop is superb cause once again,so young,no car. That place enough place for 19 people maximum ( but i think not all are coming) --> KFC ? Coffee ? You suggest.

*Note : Can bring girl friend,sister,friends but if they don't have interest in photography,shouldn't bring them cause they will fall asleep, and try to bbe social,don't bring so many friend to feel safe,it'll make others feel abit out.

Anyone want to join post ur name or nick, suggestion about time and place that suit u best. I will try to find out which time most people free and where people live near to come out with the best solution for all.

NOTE :
*Don't require to bring camera but may need one person that have flash + good group shoot skill to take our photos :bsmilie: anyone ? Snap skill also can, P&S that u think suitable also can.
*Don't need to pay anyone but pay for ur own drink and food. If u try to treat me i also accept
*One world,many countries,one langue: ENGLISH. Cause people in Indo,Malay,India will join us,so no Chinese. ( I also don't know Chinese)
*Bad Things happen will not be my responsibility except about the location,time and the meeting. Things like fighting,lost ur wallet,lost ur bag, first sight love, thunder, drink too much coffe, won't be my responsibility.
*Do behave nicely.
*Any question can post here , any suggestion can post here , any criticize can post here.

:) Anyone want to go this week for pre-meeting handsome bahibo also can. :devil:

I post mine first,u can copy the list only and add ur name. ( please tell the time is next week or this week or in generall mean everyweek that time u are free)

1.Bahibo - Time : 6am-->6pm on Fri,Sat,Sun everyweeks.
Place : everywhere near MRT station, but if that place a bit far from mrt station, and far from city center,i need someone guide me the way from mrt to there, i kind of lost.

:bsmilie: you are funny

who dare to pick a fight when we have 20 pax armed with tripod and cameras ? if it's of any comfort, I'm 1.9m tall :dunno:

anyway, I'm not SG during this weekend. Maybe can we meet on Fri dinner/ post-dinner?

A good place is actually at esplanade basement, you know, where the hip-hop dancers tend to gather ?

1.Bahibo - Time : 6am-->6pm on Fri,Sat,Sun everyweeks.
Place : everywhere near MRT station, but if that place a bit far from mrt station, and far from city center,i need someone guide me the way from mrt to there, i kind of lost.

2.tamiya_model
Available: most weekday and weekends (upz for school holidays!:bsmilie: ) before 1 Dec (cause going for long holiday)
Place: nice comfy one to hold gathering that should preferably not be too remote and easily accessible via public transport. May require directions.:)

Hi, i'm keen too! I'm a 20 yr old youth trapped in a 23 year old body.. haha! Totally new to photography n the new D-SLR..:confused:

I'm a newbie in this newbie group. Can join? ;p

If can join, and got outings, please PM me. Thanks.

I newbie :dunno:

No dSLR only got a PnS... can join? :embrass:

Uni student so free on sat/ sun only... But now exams so only free after dec 12 :sweat:

yeah! a outing for everyone will be nice, otherwise this thread will just die off.. can meet up chat and stuff, enlarge our circle of friends.. and friends with the same interest. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.