Gather young and newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

bahibo

Aug 6, 2006
:) Have been surfing Clubsnap looking for this kind of thread but can't find.
I think the young and newbie group of people are the group that quite shy to go outing for various reasons like shy,no girls all guys,L lens scare them,all photograph langue...etc though some reason may not be true in real life but we somehow afraid to join since we are young at age,young at skill and don't know anyone so we prefer stay out of the outing.
This is not an outing thread but to gather all newbie and young photographers together.
(Hope Mod won't delete this thread)
According to the number of people,we may make an outing for young and newbie group,may need some pro help.
* I mean real newbie.
* Girls are welcome,guys be polite and don't show your :devil: to scare them off. :sweat:
* Your equipment doesn't matter.
* I don't know how old consider young or old :D Consider yourself but we may prefer students or below 30.
* I intruduced myself below,you don't need to do that if u don't want,just write your nick.

May i start the list :

1.Bahibo (me-an 18yo student come oversea to study in Singapore)

I think the young and newbie group of people are the group that quite shy to go outing for various reasons like shy,no girls all guys,L lens scare them,all photograph langue...etc though some reason may not be true in real life but we somehow afraid to join since we are young at age,young at skill and don't know anyone so we prefer stay out of the outing.
This is not an outing thread but to gather all newbie and young photographers together.
According to the number of people,we may make an outing for young and newbie group,may need some pro help.
* I mean real newbie.
* Girls are welcome,guys be polite and don't show your :devil: to scare them off. :sweat:
* I don't know how old consider young or old :D Consider yourself but we may prefer students or below 30.
* I intruduced myself below,you don't need to do that if u don't want,just write your nick.

May i start the list :

me...im a newbie too...same age as u..can come in or nt...:embrass:

of course can. Welcome. Very welcome.
We are all dreamers and fighting to make our dream come true right Dreamerz ?

1.Bahibo
2.Dreamerz

hi im 1yr older than u guys. can i join too? ;)

Sure can join,welcome.

To Dreamerz ,waa,your landscape photos quite good,wonder can consider u newbie or not;) (kidding)

1.bahibo
2.dreamerz
3.buggy

Since Dreamerz and Buggy are not so green newbie, u guys may be the one help the group in the future when the really new newbie need help,wanna volunteer ? :) (i'm not so good so ....)

im a newbie, but slightly older than u guys. im 20, still young right? right?:cry:

yes yes ,very young,only 2 years,not much different,welcome,welcome.

1.bahibo
2.dreamerz
3.buggy
4.dandruff

hi guys... are 26 considered young? hehe >__<

i consider <30 is ok for the group,26 is acceptable,but can u should ask urself that u will be surround by 18,19,20,24yo photographers,want to join ?:) Welcome ;) But may be i should set 26 is maximum ? Should i ? Advise ?

To Jediforce4ever,we want to set the age <30,although >30 can be consider young also but we want to gather really young and new photographers that have age gap between them and others common photographers that usually appear in the outing.
If u don't find yourself newbie or your age easy to go with other group that the age different(mind set,the way u talk,topic...etc.) you shouldn't join at all.

Everyone,the age is not the most important but NEWBIE, if u are an 18 pro,u can join to help but don't call urself newbie. Ofcourse u can say that u just begin and lot of things to learn but u should see u reach average level or higher already or not ? If your level reach higher than average,you are not newbie,average may be call newbie in some subject only,of course,we need the help from one has higher knowledge,but don't want to make the group of pro photographers below 30,this group for newbie and some average and a bit higher only.

ooh me me I'm 22!

include me too, I'm also 17..

* I mean real newbie.

May i start the list :

every few months there will be simillar threads.... haha.... :bsmilie:

what u suggest we should do then Sian ?

Peapilot quite acceptable but evenstar ,u are not newbie right ? I judge from your photo and equipment ?

most >30 is none newbie photographer so far,the age requirement just to be careful.

Main requirement is the skill, for newbie,newbie. :((

1.Bahibo-18 - can be accept as newbie
2.Dreamerz-18 - good skill - accept
3.Buggy-19 - good skill also - accept
4.dandruff-20 - accept as newbie also
5.archlover-26 - u ask a question so not sure u wanna join or not.
6.evenstar-17 - i think u are not newbie do you ?
7.peapilot-22 - your photos are quiet good , but u can join.
8.J-chan-17 - welcome,u're in.

The "newbie rating" just come from me since how come lot good photographers think they are newbie. If u don't accept it,nevermind,it's just me,i have no power over you. Tell me, i take ur rating down.

*Note that this is not the outing list.We don't have outing at the moment.Read the 1st post.

hahhaa... i just passing by and casually asking la...
im pretty sure im not young anymore >___<
have fun guys... hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.