NYE party @ Marina Barrage, check out the list of Intl. DJs;
Blank & Jones (Germany)
Yoji (Japan)
RvG (Holland)
Scott Bond (UK)

GATECRASHER

GatecrasherAdA.jpg

Last edited:
Dun forget the hot podium dancers, fire performers and other roving acts...

Its a party from dusk till dawn...

is it good?;p ANY photo opportunity?

There are many photo opportunities...

It is a perfect location to catch the fireworks at the Marina Platform. And importantly, the party is gonna be awesome.;)

ISAdCover.jpg

is it good?;p ANY photo opportunity?

With a party of this scale and the guest DJs, lots. Bring an assortment of diff focal lens;)

Huge line up of internationally top class DJs... Gonna to give Zouk Out a run...:D

Blank & Jones - Top trance duo from Germany
Yoji - A radically hot favorite here and around the world
RvG - An internationally travelled DJ who plays alot of underground trance
Scott Bond - A pioneer trance DJ who has tons of CDs and mixes under his belt

It's a massive party man.:thumbsup:

Seriously, its a party. Why bring a camera?

I'm very very surprised, where is it stated on the restriction of cameras :think::dunno:

It is stated on sistic's website under the admission rules. However, it does not seem to be stated on the other website provided above. :dunno:

" ADMISSION RULES
Free admission for infant in arms and child aged below 2 years old. Child 2 years old and above must purchase ticket for admission.

* This is a Rain or Shine event

- No outside food & drinks allowed
- No pets
- No smoking inside the venue
- No parking space provided
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording
- Photo ID required for purchase of alcohol
- MediaCorp TV Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to change the admission rules at all times. "

Hi All,

FYI - The tickets aren't even sold on SISTIC and this event is unrelated to Mediacorp TV so nzh08's information is inaccuarate. Think he mistook it for the Floating Platform party?

Cameras are allowed - think of the party crowd, skyline, fireworks! Make for great pictures I say!

Also, entry is for those aged above 18.

Cheers,
J

Last edited:
:cry: What a crying shame.

Fret not, cams are allowed.

Just do observe the accuracy of information source, some are as accurate as predicting the end of the world ;)

They will conveniently tell you cannot bring camera... knowing how hard up they are for business, I don't think I have ever been stopped at any event with my camera. So... what you think?

Guys...

I just checked it out with the organizers and understand that there is no restriction on cameras. It isn't a variety show with singers, its a massive dance party.

Let's go.....:thumbsup:

2 more days to the biggest party;)

Status
Not open for further replies.