Gas Mask

dazism

Jan 16, 2007
www.flickr.com
Anyone have any idea if i Russian Gas Mask GP-5 are allowed to be brought in here?

Gasm.jpg

Thnx,
so do u mean it's fall under the category of controlled item of Arms & Explosives ?

Thnx,
so do u mean it's fall under the category of controlled item of Arms & Explosives ?

even in the Army, it falls under controlled equipment. so do you think you can bring it in? :bsmilie:

why do you want a gas mask in singapore? There's no riots here :)

oh. thnx :)
hmm....parcel?? declare as decorative item? lolx

dazism said:
helping a friend doing a theme shoot

Go to funan centre there's a shop called "Black tactical". It sells all kinds of guns (plastic but realistic) and tactical equipment. They got license from gov or something. Try googling "black tactical" and go their website

Go to funan centre there's a shop called "Black tactical". It sells all kinds of guns (plastic but realistic) and tactical equipment. They got license from gov or something. Try googling "black tactical" and go their website

Yap I notice that shop in Funan. They even sell combat rations. Sometime the stuff useful for eating during hiking. At least it add "flavour". :bsmilie:

Yap I notice that shop in Funan. They even sell combat rations. Sometime the stuff useful for eating during hiking. At least it add "flavour". :bsmilie:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

this is good news!

You may wanna try antique shops for old gas masks, but it's pricey too.

I've 2 of those. Just not sure how can I bring it in.
Saw someone selling SAS gasmask at JB flea market too.

Or you want a SM-90 mask with expired gas canisters. :)