Gary Fung Pop Up Flash Diffuser

i have the cheapo imitation one... have seen it in may of the local shops before. think OP has it in stock.

i use it when i use pop-up flash to trigger slave flash and i don't want the flash output to affect my pix too much.

i don't bring it / attach it if its just a casual shoot. i find it quite ugly and cumbersome.

Just use the cheap ones. So far no problem at all. I use it for my Macro. for $10 they give 3 Colors (white,Orange,Blue)

Last edited:
Go to mass sales!

try to get authentic or at least imitations with the tiny tiny raised globes on it..
i got a cheapo version which is smooth surface.. dont seem to work that well

it quite gd, definitely better than direct flash from pop up.
I using the ebay one also..cheap cheap only.

See the diff..
39436_483362253003_585838003_6102813_5317168_n.jpg

Left is w/o diffuser. Yellowish n cast hard shadow. Right is with diffuser.
Think the facial expression explain everything. LOL

Anyway, i'm importing babydiffuser from Korea, diffuser + deflector 2in1.
http://translate.google.com/transla...A&prev=/search?q=babydiffuser&hl=en&prmd=ivns

I getting 10 over..any bros interested do let me know.:)
Priority to Pentax member first..hee

Last edited:
Interesting babydiffuser, how's the price like? Am keen in 1.

sorry..i received quite a number of PM on the babydiffuser. Official site is selling ard $30. With the international shipping/handling..should be able to release ard $40 or less ba.
I haven work out my sum yet. Will create another thread n do some review also :)

Seriously, it jus a diffuser for pop up flash.Top up abit might be able to get an cheap yongnuo external flash.
But there are times where u dearly need that extra light for that special moment..a small compact popup diffuser/deflector might not be perfect and at least better than missing the whole shot altogether. This babydiffuser is able to tilt which is a plus point.

interested in the baby diffuser too

i'm interested too..
please keep us informed...

Just to share, was browsing ebay and came across something similar, *LIMS* easy bounce, from hk... But price is 60+ sgd... Not cheap

Just to share, was browsing ebay and came across something similar, *LIMS* easy bounce, from hk... But price is 60+ sgd... Not cheap

That ex??? I wanted the Babydiffuser at first, but no idea how to get it, then i have bought the LIMS easy bounce. I got it from gmarket.com.sg , but now no more leh.. i got it only at $30.

ranchy said:
That ex??? I wanted the Babydiffuser at first, but no idea how to get it, then i have bought the LIMS easy bounce. I got it from gmarket.com.sg , but now no more leh.. i got it only at $30.

Datz cheap man :) good price!

Datz cheap man :) good price!

yup, but now no more selling, i last check during Oct, still have..

Hope he can resell in gmarket.com.sg again .. kekee.