Gary Fong's LS II-ID vs LS-PJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

shs

Nov 9, 2005
Which one do you guys prefer? Also, is LS II-Inverted Dome version available in Singapore? Where? How much? The PJ version is available at Cathay. Seeking for advice from all the lobang kings out there. Thanks a million!

p/s: By the way, I'm using SB-800. P1 is the type for this flash I suppose.

shs said:
Which one do you guys prefer? Also, is LS II-Inverted Dome version available in Singapore? Where? How much? The PJ version is available at Cathay. Seeking for advice from all the lobang kings out there. Thanks a million!

p/s: By the way, I'm using SB-800. P1 is the type for this flash I suppose.

Hi shs,

IIRC, the inverted dome version is already in singapore. try to call CP again. The inverted dome is sold separately from the diffuser (the translucent part). Someone in CS is doing a MO for this and so maybe do a search.;)

Thank you, you two gentlemen! I guess I'm late for the MO.

dahaoren said:
Hi shs,

IIRC, the inverted dome version is already in singapore. try to call CP again. The inverted dome is sold separately from the diffuser (the translucent part). Someone in CS is doing a MO for this and so maybe do a search.;)

I was down at CP yesterday for something else, but asked about the ID anyway out of curiosity - they said two weeks before shipment arrives.

Two weeks from now? I'll be out of town by then. In fact, I want to get one by next Friday. My wedding & honeymoon is just 11 days from now, so that's why.

Thanks for the info & the link, dahaoren! There are a lot of lobang kings out there indeed. Thanks guys!

dahaoren said:
Hi shs,

$89 from CP

$89 is for the lightsphere itself?

Went to Cathay last week. The LS-PJ alone is selling @S$70. So, I believe S$89 is inclusive of the dome as well. Not too sure though.

shs said:
Two weeks from now? I'll be out of town by then. In fact, I want to get one by next Friday. My wedding & honeymoon is just 11 days from now, so that's why.

CONGRATS!!!

P1 is for SB800. need extra photog?

So far without having a dome to test, I still prefer the older version, ie the hard frosted plastic version. The new one doesn't do the job as well, although arguably, its more convenient than the old one.

Yep.. inquired at CP today, ID is $19. But currently no stock :D

Status
Not open for further replies.